cutie yn's kindergarten....✌🏻

Hello everyone it's your author... how're you guys doing first of a all so sorryyyy for not replying you'all...and this is the new part so enjoyyy💕

...............................................................................................

Author pov:one and half month passed and Kim's succeeded in making their own kindergarten! In the supervision of jisoo Kim💕
Yepp! This whole kindergarten's work was handled by jisoo....and Today was the opening of this kindergarten!...Mr.kim had invited so many guests...but those guests only included...some business partners,friends, family. And last but not least Mr.kim's best friend Mr.park No outsiders were there.....Mr.kim also gave scolership to many students by conducting a test! And believe me this is gonna be the best kid's school ever 💕....

Yn:yeah!!! Today is party~

Jk:party party yeah!!

Suga:ahhh! These kids!

Jin:aish..Suga let them be.....they are cute tbh💕

Suga:I know...I know... after all these two monkeys are my siblings!!!!😁😁😁😁😁

Jin:look...you too are soo cute! You future wife is very lucky...

An:😳oppa....

Jin;what happened author...did I said something wrong 😮

An;anii...oppa I have two proposals for Suga oppa!

Jin: really!!!

An:y..yeah..

Jin: but who is she...

An:wait...lemme find their accounts ✨

Jin;kk.. author come back soon..ok?

Author:okay!

*author flew away*

*it was 2'o clock in the afternoon and Kim family was waiting for Mr.and Mrs.park*

Jin: Everything is set!

Mr.kim:jin...son is everything ready because they have arrived!

Jin:yepp dad! Your wwh son already checked everything!! Food is also tasty!

Mrs.kim: i am proud of you my daughthor...

Jin:🥲

Mr.park;mahh frnddddd~~(fakr cry)

Mr.kim:ahh~ my dear cute sam(fake cry)

Mr.park's name is sam~(stylish right😉😏😏)

*all of them hugged each other and they went to their home because the function was going to start at evening and it was morning this time so they thought they should spend some time together... everything was alright until... two little creature came and-*

Yn:mommyyyyy~ jungguk is nwot gwiving ynieess cwandy🥺🥺..

Mrs.kim:yn-ahh..baby it's not the time to eat candies... look uncle and aunt are there greet them hmm..

Yn:owopps!!...annywonghasweyo...beuwtiful aunt......you aa swoo cuteee....

??:aww...mommy lwook at dis baby...awwwwwwwww

Yn:hwello!!!!yniee  iwis not a bwaby..😡😡

Mrs.park:aish...you both are baby......😂 Jung-woo say hii to yn.

Jung-woo;mmmm...hwello yn..😁

Yn:hwello...jwung-woo...😁

Jk:princess...my ynnnnn~

Yn;huh!am not gwoing to twalk to you oppa...yniee Is awengry...

Jk;whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!😩😩😩😩😩

Yn;cuz ....i dwont know ....gimme chocosss yayyyy

Jk; idiot baby🥲🥲

Yn:hahahahaaaaa🤣🤣

Jung-woo:*in mrs park arms* mummaaa!! Where iwis dat cutee baby yniee(whispered in his mom ears)

Mrs.park; I don't - look there she is with her oppA!go and play son..

Jung-woo:otayy

"Jung-woo went to yn and jk"

Yn:ohhhh!!!*jumped from jk's arms*

Jk:what are you doing little bitch!!!

Yn:owooopsss....jwung-woo 😁😁hwelloo cutiuu...

Jk:*jungshook* cutie sorry cutiuu...idk if jiminshi is giving her classes or what...

*rest of the brothers came to jk yn and jung-woo*

Jung-woo:you called me cutie 🤭*he became shy*

Yn:yesss yess 🤭😁

Rm:yn????

Yn:*holds jung-woo hand* oppaa meet ynie new fwend cutiuu jwung-woo 😁

Suga:*ahem* jimin is she your student 😒

Jm: nopee! She's myy cool sistaa (pecked her cheeks) btw...hii jwung-woo 😆😆

Jung-woo:mmm... sorrhhy Mr.dimin hyung bat im Jung - woo park jung-woo.... 안녕 (hi) everyone...*bow*

Rm:*in mind- woww this kid is really displined child im impressed*😀 hello kiddo! Im kim namjoon you can just call me namjoon hyung or just hyung 😊😊nice to meet you...

Jung-woo:hello hyung!! Nice to meet you tooo...

^after that jung-woo greeted every member of the kim family and they all went to the cake cutting with their princess^ kim yn

Mr.kim:come jin.. you're the eldest child of the kim family you have the rights to do inaugration of our kindergarten... come son..

Jin:*bow* thankyou so much appa for giving me this opportunity...

Mr.kim:ohh Stop the formalities and come we don't have much time jin..

Jin:but when kim family is altogether.... we're the strongest so i would like to call my respected appa,eomma, brother and my youngest sister for this auspicious inauguration....😊😊

Mrs.kim:ahh..myy son 🤧❣️

'everyone went there with jin and did the inauguration by cutting the ribbon and cake and after that everyone had dinner and went home'

mr.park:ohh my friend it was really nice to meet you....

Mr.kim: huhh! Thanks?? Dumboo you're coming with me to my house and yn and his new friend both are asleep don't you think they will cry at the morning if they find out that they didn't got to bid good bye ..

Mrs.park:ohh common....mr.kim we'll come another dayy for sure...no no.. actually you should come..

Mrs.kim:yeah..we should have came but we both are going to Europe next week...

Mrs.park: sorry but only you both... don't you think yn is sma-

Mr.kim:ahh..omoo see it's 2 am we all should leave r..rn r...right..(fear was clearly seen in his eyes)

To

Be

Continued.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❣️