'Normal Day'?

Isabel's P.O.V

*Current time- 6:20*
"Mmmm" *yawns* "i wonder what time it is?" *checks what time it is* "OH FU#K I'M GONNA BE LATE" I sit up and step out of bed only for me to fall flat on my face because my legs are numb "OwwWw that hurtttttt" I get up and take a shower, dry off and put on my school uniform which consists of a thin black long sleeve shirt a navy blue skirt, black tights and a dark red robe or jacket with the school logo.

Time skip to After arriving at school

'I am so glad I didn't get here late I would have been given a week's worth of detention' I sit in the back of the class because it's actually my second week here so I have no friends I also prefer to be alone anyway.

Well the only friend I have are online sooooooo yea.

Time skip to After school cause I'm lazy 😴

"FINALLY IM HOME!" I yell for literally no reason at all. 'Wait how long until its time to play that new horror game that came out a while ago?' I wonder I go into my room and log onto my computer 'I think the guys said to be on around 2:35 ish?' I go into the group chat with my online friends.

In the group chat also Isabel's name in gc is angel with hearts the others will be introduced later

Angel😇💖: hey guys! What did we say the set time was to be online by?

Moody emo boy🖤🔪:
       we agreed to be on at 2:40 and if you are late your left and we start without you.

Angel 😇💖: Oh! Thanks shade. 😊

Moody emo boy🖤🔪:
Whatever 😑 you just got out of school right? Did it go ok do I need to beat anyone up?

Angel😇💖: one yes it was a good day I mean i ALMOST got detention because I was almost late but I barely made it by 2 minutes and two no you don't need to beat anyone up...

Angel😇💖: now I'm gonna get some rest before tonight ok?

Moody emo boy🖤🔪:
Alright make sure to not be late

Angel😇💖: ok! By the way before I go where's everyone else?

Moody emo boy🖤🔪:
Hmm? Oh them the twins have a game going on right now and Kane has to watch his little brother.

Angel😇💖:oh! Ok see tonight😁

Moody emo boy🖤🔪:
Seeya!

Outside of the gc irl

"Well I really should get rest before tonight so to bed!" *belly flops on the bed and passes out*

Hey guys this is the author here to say sorry a kind of short chapter and for stopping it with really nothing going on my brain started to run out ideas for the story and decided to focus on what to make Isabel's bedroom and school uniform look like sooo yea 🤣 also it was really late when I made this so yea. see ya in the next chapter!