ƖƝƬƦƠ

Two boys are engaged in laughter and conversation with each other.

"Hmm.. Finally, today's day also passed." A boy with brown hair and dark brown eyes spoke.

"Yes, Hyung. I had a lot of fun today." The second boy with silver hair said.

"But Tae, you really made me run a lot today". A brown-haired boy complained with a pout.

"Ohh! Hyung. It is not called running its call having fun." The silver-haired person said sassily.

"Yes, Mr. Kim Taehyung." He bowed to Taehyung.

"My child Jungkook, I pray for God's blessing on you". While giving Jungkook a blessing, he said it in a dramatic manner, causing both of them to burst out laughing hard.

"Haha!!  Okay Hyung, I'm going. See you tomorrow. Bye bye." Taehyung said while unbuckling his seat belt.

"Sorry! Petal, but I won't be able to meet you tomorrow. Jungkook spoke lowly and felt sad.

"What! But why?" Taehyung asked in surprise.

"I have a lot of work to complete and some things to take care of. I especially have to prepare myself for the outcome of my actions."

Jungkook was frightened by the thought of confessing something he had been hiding for a while.

"Please, Hyung, I really have something important to talk about. At least in the evening please Hyung please~ Just for sometime."

Taehyung started to plead with a cute face and who is Jungkook to say no to him.

"Okay okay fine! I'm coming tomorrow but where?" Jungkook asked.

"At my apartment". Taehyung replied immediately.

"Okay I'll be there around 7 in the evening. Is that okay!?" Taehyung smiled brightly and in the reply he Just hugged and kissed Jungkook on his cheek.

"Thank you Hyung you're the best." Jungkook grinned and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"Okay Hyung bye see you tomorrow." Taehyung got out of the car while waving to Jungkook.

"Bye petal see you tomorrow and good night." He smiled and started the engine.

"Have a good sleep Hyung." Jungkook nodded and drove off from there. Taehyung looked at the car disappearing from there.

"Tomorrow is a very important day Hyungie. Tomorrow two things will definitely happen.

One is, you will be mine with your everything or

The second thing is, My everything will be broken into peace." Taehyung thought and walked inside the building