ƈԋ:ƚԋɾҽҽ

✧⁠◝⁠( Rainy day)⁠◜⁠✧

"Hyung! Where are you going!!!? You'll catch a cold!!". Taehyung shouted but became disappointed when Jungkook didn't respond.

He sighed worriedly and sat down again while staring in the direction where Jungkook walked. He couldn't even see clearly because of the rain.

It's been 10 min since Jungkook went away. Taehyung was terrified by the running thoughts in his mind. His mind was continuously thinking of one thing that 'is Jungkook safe or not?', 'why is he taking so long'.

He was anxious and the noises around him heightened his anxiety. The sounds of heavy rain, birds, and rustling leaves echoed around him.

He was so horrified but he sighed in relief when he saw Jungkook walking towards the place. The lil smile which crept over his lips took the form of a confused pout.

What the fuck!!! Why is he carrying wood? Yes, Jungkook had woods in one hand and the other was holding the banana leaf to block the rain.

"Hyung, what is this?". "Wood can't you see?" Jungkook mocked just to get a death glare in return. He chuckled nervously.

"Those are for the fire". "HUH!!!!". Taehyung took a good min to understand if he heard right or not. Jungkook set the wood in the place given for the bonfire.

Apparently, where they're now is the place for the people who camp and stay a night there. They were provided with a fire place for people to enjoy the night.

Jungkook took out snacks packets. "Do you have an extra container or something?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded while opening his bag to give a container to Jungkook.

Jungkook took out all snacks in the container and emptied the packets. He placed the packets in between the pit of wood. He then took out a bunch of papers from his bag.

"Wow! Burning your office files to make the fire, seems a great idea". Taehyung gave a thumbs up while chuckling on the silly act.

Jungkook just glared at him with a done face. "Do I look that dumb?" Taehyung nodded and puffed out laughing.

"I expected!". Jungkook shook his head unbelievably. "Those are Jimin's University notes which he put in my bag on the way. Because he forgot to clean his bag and took all those with him".

Jungkook explained while setting the papers properly. Taehyung was just curiously staring at him. He sat beside Jungkook while crossing his legs like a curious kid watching his dad doing some research.

"They are wet. It's not gonna work". He crossed his hand and pointed at the woods with a genius smile. He was so proud of the fact that he knows those basic things.

Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue. "Ohh!! Really thanks for the information". Jungkook spat back.

"Then Mr. Smart do you carry any perfume or body spray?" Jungkook politely smiled more like a forced one.