Red n Gold.

YAYYYY TRANS MK IN THIS BOOK !!!

*RED SON POV*

i was talking with my mother, it was ... a conversation i guess, and a bad one at that.
"what?!-"
"you heard me. we need more bull clones."
"that's- absurd! i am not your little lab rat!"
"whether you like it or not, we need them. you do want to best that ... boy right?"
"well...- just- fine. not like i care..."

i walk into my lab, sitting down on a chair nearby. i stroll around and push myself around the lab like a bored child. i finish collecting my parts, and go back to the desk. i sigh, getting to work.

i put on the iron mask to protect my face as i grab the flamethrower, turning it on.

*MK POV*

i woke up to the sound of my alarm, i open my eyes tiredly and groaned. i get up to turn the alarm off as i look at the time.
10:14

"OH GOD-" i get up quickly and end up falling, then get back up.
"IM LATE-"

i hurry to brush my hair and do my daily chores, finishing up with my testosterone shot. i wince at the sight of it but still, i needed it and thats all that matters, i get dressed and head downstairs to pigsy scolding me for being late again- honestly i expected it but ...

i grabbed a noodle bag and ran outside. mei had just arrived, greeted me and went inside. i quickly put in my ear buds and put on music, heading to the destination.

i get to the destination about 10 minutes after due to traffic, what the donk?! time goes by very fast ... thats honestly really bad-

i run to the door and knock, someone opening the door as i grab the money and give the noodles to him, i quickly head back to pigsy's noodles.

i finally get back on schedule around 12:00, i was tired already. i head to training with monkey king at the temple.

*RED SON POV*

finally, lunch.

i get up and take a break from working, stretching. i then walk up to the door and leave the lab, scorch marks all over my red velvet coloured jacket.

i get out of the house for once, heading to the garage and going to the city in my car.

i honestly just forgot i was seen as a villain in megapolis, but i just wanted a break from being all ... "evil" one time.

i drive around the city, calming down for a bit... i head to the park.

i park my vehicle in the parking lot, getting out of it and heading to the bench. going on my phone out of boredom, looking on my social media.

i suddenly hear someone yell —

"DEMON !!"

i swiftly turn around to see a woman holding her child while he was crying into her mothers neck, i stood up from the bench as i slowly back away.

"wait no- i swear you've got it all wrong- i'm-"
"ARENT YOU THE CHILD OF THE DEMON BULL KING?!"
"w-well yes but i promise that i-"
"YOURE A DEMON !! YOURE SCARING MY CHILD! GET AWAY!"
"what?!- i didnt do anything to your chestnut headed-bowl cut-peanut headed-5 year old child! i was literally just sitting here! i don't see the problem with me taking a break from absolutely obliterating the city for once you absolute blonde-basic-acorn bodied-karen."

i kind of left her speechless, did i go too far with that? i dont know. but i left anyways since i didn't want to cause anymore trouble.

i got frustrated but i got into my vehicle and drove off, i wasn't watching the road since i was busy hooking up my phone to the speaker.

i hear cars abruptly stop, looking up from my phone i crash into a wall.

*MK'S POV*

i hear a car crash nearby just when i was getting back to my workplace, i stop to the red light and get out of my car in curiosity, i look to the huge fire forming around the car crash. i quickly call my best friend, mei over to come and check the scene with me.

she quickly rushes over to me.

"heya MK! ya called? whats up?"
"AH- mei! your finally here, someone crashed into the wall. i dont know who it is but.."

we both got the same idea and got a little brave.

we both headed near the fire, coughing as we entered the domain of embers /j, we fanned our hands infront of our face to get the smoke out of our faces, then we see ...

"REDSON?!"

[ END OF CHAPTER 1]