Takeoff

Jana pov
I was busy packing up because today is the day i am going to see my brother after 5 years.I am so excited to see him and my sister,my sister is a stripper (yep a whole stripper) she sleeps with men for money because her business didn't go as planned,she has 5 kids.

I call an Uber to take me to the airport. While I was in the car i sent a massage in the group chat that my sister made.

Alli family

Jana
Can't wait to see you guys 😉😉

Dele
Can't wait to see you tooooo
Read

I board the plane and toke a picture for my Instagram.

Jana Allie

JanaAlli, going to miss Paris but to Manchester i gooooLiked by 345 461Comments disabled

Liked by 345 461
Comments disabled

I finally landed i get of the plane and walked towards the gates to see my brother and his teammate Jadon Sancho.I walked towards him and his teammate and hugged him tight "I miss you soon much lil sis"said dele.
"Who is your friend"I asked not seem obsessed."pleasure meeting you"Jadon said.

After talking laughing all the way from the airport we stepped out of the car and I saw massive house "wow" i said "do you like it?"said dele "i love it"i respond.

Jadon's pov

We entered the house and Jana was look around.I found Jana really attractive.
I know i just met her but she is funny,goofy, beautiful. she is just everything.
I sat next to her on the couch and i could not stop looking at her."is there something one my face"she asked "no,there's nothing"i respond"then why are you looking at me like that"she asked "i am amazed by your beauty"i say.
I saw her cheeks turning red and she looked away fast.

Dele came back from the toilet "see you later mate."i said
"Bye"he said.