Chapter 2

Kajal's pov:

"What's urgent bo..Jai? Why you called me earlier today?" I asked my boss. "Yeah so Jal ...you are my right hand! Till now you have done my every work successfully! This time I'm giving you one of the most difficult work and you have to do this successfully too!"  "What it is boss? I will definitely do this work too!" I asked Jai, he smirked and then replied "CHAOS TIGER! You have to join them!" "Jai what are you saying...I work for you!" I asked confused. "Of course sweetheart ...but you need to join them for collecting their information...you have to give their every information to me! You will change your identity and work with them...you have to make Cobra fall in your love...so he would tell you everything about his work" "but sir-" "No but and if... it's final if you want to remain in Red Spiders" I was cut off by my boss. "but remember you are only mine babe!!"  My boss winked and left.

Fuck! What does he mean by I am only his. It's enough now, but I have to do this cause of his blackmailing...if I won't do this he'll disclose my identity in front of the world !!
I groaned in anger and started collecting more information about Cobra and Red Spiders.

_______________________________

Shivaan's pov:

"Sir we need a girl in our group who can handle many things for our girls client!" My assistant kartik said. "Yeah kartik you are right I also think this! See if you can get a girl...but take care she must be following every rule of our group! Waise ladki hai kya hi karegi" I and Kartik laughed.

"Ladkiyan kuch bhi kar sakti hai!" I heard the voice of a girl and I turned towards her. I saw a girl in black outfit with long open hairs, she is gorgeous. I was lost in her beauty. She came close to me and said "Aapki soch galat hai...ladkiyan kisi se kam nahi hoti...they can do anything and everything... I can do everything u can so change your thoughts Mr!" "How dare to talked like this our boss.... don't u know him!"  Kartik said to her but I signed him to stop and said "Attitude , I liked it girl!"

To be continued...

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment your views.

Ria
Signing off~