𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬, 𝚗𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚊

CALLAITA - 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢

CALLAITA
- 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢

SAMIRA, 𝟷𝟽 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚗

A/N: this is not alternate universe, this is after the ending of the notebook but i'm publishing it early. this could be considered a spoiler, this is y'all proof that they get a happy ending! now obviously things aren't all peachy but...

________________________________

"how the fuck did you manage to spend fifty thousand dollars in an hour?" an angry billie fumed as she spoke to her daughter who sat just a few feet away from her in the passenger seat of her car.

"um, simple. i put your credit card information in the slots and i hit purchase order." her response was completely genuine and void of any sarcasm, she was simply straight to the point with her answer.

"no fucking shit samira. you got my card locked."

"well, let's unpack this," sam let out a brief sigh and glanced over to her with a certain glimmer in her eye, "firstly giving a seventeen-year-old your fully loaded credit card-"

"samira."

"mama have you seen the trends floating around out there-" she was cut off once again, barely able to get in another breath of a word.

"eylyse."

"everything's so appealing," she whined sinking in her seat as she thought about all the dreamy apparel she bought with billies credit card getting packaged and shipped to her house as she spoke. "you have to see my point of view, maman." there was still a hint of her french accent that laced her words and it made billie's lip twinge slightly.

her baby girl was a handful. a handful that she clearly could not handle she thought.

"i don't see the appeal."

"you have millions of dollars to spare, so do me a favor and spare me." the sassy seventeen-year-old scoffed and billies head snapped in her direction.

"that's not the goddamn point."

"then what's the 'goddamn point'?!" the look bestowed on billies face told samira she'd better not push her luck if she knew what was best for her but this was samira, all she did was push her luck. it was thrilling.

"the fucking point is you cant spend large amounts like that or my bank will lock my fucking card you little shit!"

the indents on samiras face came out of hiding and she gave a toothy grin laughing on her mother's face. her sudden laughter made billie clench her jaw.