Chapter 18

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮

He spanked me. And I liked it, I liked it a lot, and I wanted him to do it again. My skin felt as though it was burning, and he had only hit me once.

I thought I wouldn't have liked this one bit. I've always read about this in books (example the book I'm reading). And here I am, about to experience something I've only read in books.

Dante squeezes my ass, kneading the flesh. "If it becomes too much, say dare, and I'll stop immediately."

He's giving me a safe word. God, why is that fucking hot? Everything about this is  hot. I'm in a public place with my dress hiked up, and my ass exposed for anyone to see. If only there was anyone here, but Dante made sure it was only us.

"Okay," I nodded. I want this.

"You have such a beautiful ass," he continues kneading where he hit me. Then he strikes me again, and again. The fifth strike was the hardest, which lead to a scream leaving my lips, my skin on fire.

"Shhh," Dante's front was now pressed to my back. "You wouldn't want them to hear you, hm?" he whispered.

We're alone. I knew we are. It was just him and me. Still, my hand came up to my mouth. I looked down to the street, watching people passing by. Would they see me if they looked up?

"That's it, wouldn't want them to know how much of a slut you are," he strikes me again. My moan muffled by my hand.

His erection presses against my ass, and I couldn't stop myself from grinding against it. He switches ass cheeks now, striking the other just as hard. Dante was determined to make me scream so that we could be 'caught'. And a small part of me wanted to do it. I could so easily remove my hand and let my moans free.

So caught up in my thoughts, I hadn't realized he had stopped until his hand came down again. The force from the slap sent me jolting forward. My hand left my mouth to grab onto the edge of the shelf, and a loud moan left my lips.

Fuck.

"Tsk, you had one job, Marianne. Not to make a sound and even that you couldn't do. I bet you want to be heard," I shook my head no. "If I reach between your legs, will I find you drenched?" he taunted.

He knows he will. Dante likes inflicting pain, and I like being the one on the receiving end. I've spent the majority of my life living by other people's rules and doing what I think will make them happy. This felt good, really good, and I want more.

"Look at you," Dante's slid his hands between the lace covering me, pushing the pad of his finger against my pulsing clit. "so wet and needy." A whimper left my lips as he pushed two of his fingers past my entrance. His fingers were curled to the point where his knuckles pressed against my sweet spot.

"I should take you right here,"

"Please,"

My mind was foggy, and I had one thing on my mind. I wanted him so badly, waiting seemed like torture.

"Please fuck me,"

He groaned as he plunged his fingers into me repeatedly. "You beg so nicely, but not yet. I want you in my bed."