5.What I saw

When I came back home to my little apartment, locked the door and got into my bed. I decide to go throughout social media. I didn't notice how these 8 days passed, I couldn't stand up from bed because I felt like shit and the worst part I was hungry and there were no food in my fridge and I just couldn't walk to the shop, because I'm out of money. I finally opened my phone, there were 43 missed calls from Edgar, but I couldn't call him back I just couldn't... There were only 3 question running through my head: Why did he didn't told me his job before we started dating? Am I a bad person? What should I do?... I decided to check his Instagram, because he posts something everyday, what he does that day... And what I saw broke my heart... I- i-is that some other girl? The tag was 'Amelia Jackson' The same Amelia his mom was talking about. He never moved on from her did he? H-how dare he? Maybe it's just a joke, some of his posts are fake on Instagram. He mostly posts the truth on his snap chat story. So I went to check and what I saw broke my heart into little peaces.... It were true.... He was dating that girl... IT ONLY HAVE BEEN A WEEK.. And he already happy with someone else, while I'm here in this bed crying my eyes out... I picked up a pillow and hugged it tightly dreaming that it would be him and tears started running throughout my face down to that pillow..

 I picked up a pillow and hugged it tightly dreaming that it would be him and tears started running throughout my face down to that pillow

Why, just why did he did this for me? A notification popped up on my phone. He posted something on  his snap chat story. He's in some fancy cafe next to my apartment, well I will have to use all of my savings for him.. That's it I need a little glow up. I got up from bed, charged my phone and started to search for clothes. I found a cute t-shirt and blue jeans, did my hair and walked outside.

 I found a cute t-shirt and blue jeans, did my hair and walked outside

I walked to that cafe to see him and UH. There was of course his girlfriend Amelia 'the perfect wife material' his mom was talking about. She looked like a brat model. I got so MAD. HOW CAN HE CHOOSE SOME PRETTY CHICK OVER ME? I couldn't just walk out now because he saw me... I bought some coffee and sat on the chair next to my table.     Drank the coffee and read my favorite book. I heard them talk about how much she wants him to buy her a Gucci dress that every girl dreamed of. And he said later and then I heard him say:           -Oh look  it's my old friend sitting there-said Edgar to that model.                                                         -You think I care who's your friend and who's not- said the brat.                                                                -Let's go say her a hi- said Edgar to that brat.                                                                                                        -Ugh OK-answered the girl. And I felt like someone sat next to me. I raised my head and saw him and that brat. My heart started beating faster, I got scared again....                                                              -Hello dear-said Edgar and waited for my answer.                                                                                             -Eh um HELLO old friend-I answered uncomfortably. His new girl just rolled her eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                         -Can we go now babe?-the brat asked Edgar.                                                                                                          -Wait, we just sat down-he said. The girl rolled her eyes again.                                                                     -Do I look like I care? I said LET'S GO TO THE GUCCI STORE!-that brat started to shout at him.                                                                                                                                                                                         -Okay, okay let's go. Bye Y/n-he said. My heart trembled and I just said:                                              -Bye Edgar.-said that while trying not to cry... He walked out and I felt like I'm a nobody again...     I lost my job a month ago and now I need to pay my rent... I need to find a new job! And someone to love... I came  back home, got on internet and saw a lot of job's, but non of them were good for me... I looked for hours, when I found a good paying job. The job wasn't good. I had to be a mafia boss? Because the old mafia boss retires? I understood that the only good thing for me now is to join the mafia... Even tho I hated them very much... So I called the boss and we talked about this. She said that I will need to come next week and that she's going to send the location. And of course told me to not tell anyone about this. I sat on the sofa and started to crying thinking about him and that brat. How dare he? It has only been a week that we haven't talked...

 How dare he? It has only been a week that we haven't talked

I cried for 2 hours when I got a message. The message was from him... In the message he said:  -Dear Y/N, I'm sorry that we couldn't talk longer in the cafe, I had to take my princes Amelia to shop. With lot's of love Edgar.-his message said. I got even madder and sadder. WHY JUST WHY DOES HE KEEP'S ON BREAKING MY HEART INTO LITTLE PEACES?! And did he just called that brat a princes? Like he used to call me? H-h-h-how dare he? And I started to even cry more. Tears started running thru my face and I couldn't even breath through my nose anymore.

THAT LITTLE SHIT, HOW DARES HE TO RULE ME? So I finally got up, got my self into my hands and made a plan on the revenge

THAT LITTLE SHIT, HOW DARES HE TO RULE ME? So I finally got up, got my self into my hands and made a plan on the revenge. From now on hes my enemy. I got done with the plan. I lay down in my bed, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep without thinking about him, even it was really hard I tried. And I fell into sleep.