- ̗̀➛01: [𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!]

❝𝓔𝓱? 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾? 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓸? 𝓔𝓷𝓶𝓪-𝓚𝓾𝓷?❞

⬫‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗⬪

   —𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘. He blocked the incoming attack, raising his shinai and smack his opponent's head. "Meeeennn!" The sound of the whistle echoed, "One full point!" The referee raised the flag on the right, "The victor is Enma!" Enma took his helmet off, sweat dripped off his face. 

   Y/n clapped as Enma looked up and smiled, looking away. ★[Hibari Municipal High School | Kendo Club | Vice-captain | 2nd year | Enma Yuken]★ "Way to go, Enma-Senpai!" Someone A yelled, "That counter-attack was some pro-level stuff!" Someone B yelled.

   "You're way more fired up than usual!" Someone  yelled out, Y/n smiled as she did a back flip. "Of course I am!" Enma said as he panted, wiping his sweat off. "Tomorrow's the Kendo Club's first official match in ten years, after all!" He smiled as he glanced up towards Y/n.

   "You're amazing, Enma-Senpai! You turned this club around all on your own when it was on the verge of disbanding!" Someone A said, "He really went and got those five people." He complimented Enma.

   "We'll make it past qualifiers for sure!" He said with a smile, Enma nodded, "Yeah. Of course!" A thud sound made Enma turned around. Y/n watched as she floated above the match, "Awwe! I wanted to help..." 

   The bot fell and landed on his butt, "Hey, are you okay?! Koito!!" Enma asked. ★[Hibari Municipal High School | Kendo Club | 1st year | Koito Saya]★ "Koito's the only one I'm worried about. He's inexperienced and not int he best of shape..." Someone A said. "I mean we wouldn't have had enough people if we hadn't let him join. This good as it's gonna get..." Someone B said.

   Enma walked over to him, "Koito." He stared at him, Koito looked up, "Enma-Senpai." He lend a hand for him to grab, "You did your best. This is a team competition." 

   "I'll be supporting you, so you can..." He was cut off by Koito's yelling. Y/n eyes widened in shock, "I DON'T WANT THAT!" Enma was shocked, "Koito?" 

   "I... I joined this club because I looked up to you... and Y/n-Senpai." Enma eyes stared into Koito's figure, his eyes looked up a bit. Y/n floated besides Koito. "You've never given up on sports, unlike me with my weak constitution. Once you decided on a goal, you stick with it. You never quit, not even once." 

   He panted, Y/n stared with dull eyes, no emotions were shown. "That's way I'm never giving up, not 'til the very end." He said, clenching his hand into a fist. "I want to be a decent swordsman!" Koito eyes started to tear up. 

   Enma patted his shoulder, "And you will be, Koito." He kneeled down, "We're all in this together." Sparkles appeared around them. All of the sudden as loud stomp echoed through the kendo club, everyone turned around to see Y/n. She smiled and walked over to Koito, shoving Enma out of her way.