•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 2.1•

Was she blushing?...

I quickly took my shot and then we went into the bathroom.

She locked the door behind her. Everyone made noises outside of the bathroom room. Noises like:

"Ouhhh"

So childish.

We just stood there in silence then Amelia looked at me.

"I don't wanna be locked in here with you, dyke.", Amelia said while rolling her eyes.

I just looked at her and sighed.

"Amelia?", I said.

"What?", She said in an annoyed voice.

"What's your problem with me? Ever since I got here you've been nothing but rude to me.", I bashed out.

There was silence for a while then she walked up to me. She cupped my cheek with her hand.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I just didn't know how to talk to you, so I was just rude. ", She said softly. While tilting her head down.

I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head.

"It's fine. I could never hate such a beautiful face.", I said while smiling.

She leaned closer to my lips. I could feel her breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and placed my free hand on her waist, pulling her body closer to mine. She laid her lips on mine. She tasted like tequila mixed with her strawberry lip balm. Later on, she placed both of her hands on my cheeks and I placed both of mine on her waist.

She pulled away, looked at me, and said, "I've been wanting to kiss you since the first day I saw you."

"Wondering what these soft lips taste like.", She said as she stroked my bottom lip with her thumb.

I stared at her and smiled.

"You're just going to break my heart and I'm all in for it.", I said while breathing heavily.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gave me a peck kiss and looked at me again.

"Why would I break such a pretty girl's heart?", She said as she took one of her hands and tilted my head backwards.

She leaned closer to my neck and started kissing it. I let out a soft moan and I could feel her smiling on my neck.

She left hickeys all over my neck. After a while, she pulled away and looked at me.

"Your face is so red.", She said while giggling.

I avoided eye contact with her. I was still breathing heavily after what just had happened.

"Y/n... I want you right now. I want to give you pleasure. I want to hear your pretty little moans.", She said as she grabbed my face and turned my head to her, forcing me to look at her.

I let out a moan just to tease her and said, "You're going to have to wait, it's your punishment for being so rude to me."

She smiled and looked down. She leaned closer to my ear.

"Love, if you work with punishments then I'm going to with punishments. And I don't know if you'll like my punishment.", She whispered in my ear.

She took a few steps back then someone knocked on the door. We both looked at the door.

"Times up ladies.", The guy said.

Amelia looked at me and I looked at her. She gave me one more passionate kiss before leaving.

She walked out and I followed after.
________________________________________