Chapter 2: Our world

The black car is seen heading towards a drainage pipe, it shows the Bad Guys and a sleeping Candace in the elevator until the elevator dings which revealed room filled with luxurious items.

With no hesitation, Wolf brings Candace and places her on a couch while covering her with the blanket before the rest followed him. They start to look at Candace and felt worried. They didn't know what to do now since she is now with them.

Suddenly the laptop had a notification sound. Tarantula checks the laptop and her eyes widen in shock and covered her mouth. The four looked at her before she turned towards them.

Wolf: Webs you seem surprised all of a sudden, did you get information of the girl?(mentions Candace)

Tarantula: Guys you have to look at this.

Wolf, Snake, Shark and Piranha head over and their eyes widen in shock when they see the information about Candace.

Wolf: Candace Leanne Kazouku, daughter of King Lucindio Mercer and Celeste Kazouku.

Tarantula: She's actually a princess and the first daughter of the 1st royal class family.

Shark: A 1st royal class child?! I didn't know she has a father as a king and her mother as a queen.

Piranha: This is really interesante!! Maybe we can steal the king's treasure.

Tarantula: But while doing that, I just found the picture of the parents, take a look at this.

(Lucindio and Celeste)

The Bad Guys noticed that Celeste wasn't smiling with Lucindio

The Bad Guys noticed that Celeste wasn't smiling with Lucindio. She had a sad expression hidden like she has a unhealthy relationship.

Snake: I don't think the lady is happy at all.

Tarantula: Agreed, most queens never get upset when taking a picture with a king. Let me scroll down and-. . .oh. . .

Wolf: What happened?

Tarantula: (turns around with a sad expression) She died. . .

Shark: Died?!

Piranha: So she is dead?!

Snake: What do you mean the queen died?! That's ridiculous! There's no way she can die, unless she was murdered!

Tarantula: No, it says here that Celeste committed suicide near a boat dock.

Wolf: Yikes, but still how did the kid end up here?

Tarantula: It says that Candace accidentally slept in a boat raft that had the rope holding on to the dock lose which caused her to be separated from Lucindio.

Snake: Now hold on! The kid is with us, how does the king not know we have his child?!

As the four began to argue how Candace ended up in Los Angles, Wolf just shrugged and check on Candace who suddenly gained consciousness. Wolf then noticed it as Candace was about ot wake up so he called the others.