Chapter one.

I never wanted her to find out, I never wanted her to know that I had not been faithful to her. After my fake death and Charlotte took me back, I found myself sneaking around with Molly.

I have no Earthly idea why but I was. It killed me to finish having sex with Molly and then receive a call from Charlotte. Molly struggled as well to make sure she let nothing slip, that everything was the same as usual; but she found out. She walked in on Molly and I half naked with John and Mary behind no less.

I have never been one for sentiment but seeing her eyes began to water, knowing her heart beat was going crazy within her small chest, made me feel sick...sick in knowing I caused her so much pain.

I walked towards her and she took a step back, I never wanted to see her do that again. It was painful and I didn't like it! Mary took Charlotte outside while John stared me down, Molly began to dress herself, shame filling her cheeks and eyes.  " You two should be ashamed, Sherlock why...how...what in the hell were you thinking?! Molly!! She's your best friend!!" John argued. Molly began to cry and I just stood there. My mouth became dry, my heart beat became erratic to the point I felt it might burst out of my chest!

Seeing her bright hazel eyes turn dull made me want to cry out in anger to fix them but knowing I caused this issue, trying to fix it now would only cause more problems. John continued with his rant until Mary came back inside with out Charlotte. " Where is she?" I asked in a voice I didn't recognize. Mary looked at me sternly, " Why should you care?" she asked with a hiss. " I believe you have hurt her enough Sherlock." I began to feel panic, " Mary please tell me where she is" she sighed and looked at John who shook his head no in response, " Sheryl she needs time alone, you have hurt this woman deeply, the both of you have. Why? That's all I want to know?"

I swallowed and felt something hot run down my cheeks, Strange... I was crying. I'm I crying because I may have lost the one woman I love or the fact I have a feeling that Ill never see her again? Its defiantly both at this point, " We don't know why we started but I wish we never did" came Molly's voice, thick with tears. I sighed and nodded in agreement. "John?" I asked as he sighed and looked at me, " Yes Sherlock?"

" What I'm I feeling right now. I cant place the emotions" I asked as he sighed.

"Sherlock, my friend; your feeling guilt" he said and I looked at him, " Will it go away?" I asked and he groaned. " Sherlock, what you two did, it will stay with you forever or until she can forgive the both of you. I don't see that happening anytime soon" John said as I let out a choking noise from my throat. I must get her to come home, I must get her forgiveness, I must get her to love me again...