𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩.

_________

Waking up to a beaming sun gleam on his face, Nazim sat up and stretched before sitting up straight but not removing his small frame from the bed itself.

He did this every morning, Rather than immediately getting up and starting his day he just stared at the wall until his brain started functioning.

When he did finally get his thoughts together a smile came to the young boys face, A new day to spend time with his grandmother and he was excited for what today brought them.

He jumped up out of the bed and dragged his feet across the floor, His grandmother kept the softest material rug all throughout the house.

After he brushed his teeth and made sure he woke up as handsome as he was the day before, He went downstairs to be greeted to all different marvelous smells that made his stomach growl and a face smiling at him along with these smells.

" Goodmorning vanie " He greeted her calling her by the nickname she preferred because in her eyes everything else made her feel old. She didn't find the nickname disrespectful.

" Goodmorning Nazi " She said greeting the boy back while sitting a plate of Eggs, French Toast and syrup and ketchup in front of the boy, He liked to make his own sauce with the 2 and pour it over everything.

He was observing.. for everything. So when he saw his grandmother not moving around how she usually did he raised a brow but shrugged it off. ' maybe she's still tired '.

" You freshen up and you can go play with the boy next door " Evania told her grandson seeing his face light up because it wasn't often he could go play with the boy next door, He was known to have a potty mouth.

But even still Evania didn't blame the little boy for his behavior because shit like that was taught, So overall it was his guardians fault.

And just like that Nazim was fully dressed and freshened up in less than 20 Minutes and was on his way out the house.

He didn't even have to tell the boy who he had learned a few weeks prior name was ' Santana ' to come outside because he already was.

When Santana saw the boy his face light up and he ran over to Nazim leaving all his other friends where they were, Yeah he had other friends but something about Nazim he favored so he considered him his favorite friend.

Even though they didn't get to hang out much, But when they did the boy enjoyed his presence.

" MY NIGGA NAZI ! " The boy yelled out dapping Nazim and bringing him into a hug.

Nazim smiled at the boy and returned the favor before pointing behind the boy at the park across the street signaling he wanted to go.

Santana didn't know Nazim had autism yet but he never questioned why the boy didn't talk much, Rather he just read the boy and picked up on what he could or at least try to figure out what he was saying.

Nodding his head at the boys he was with before and just like that they were on their way to the park.

" What you been on nigga? This shit been boring for the longest bro " He said while walking.

" I haven't been doing anything tana " He said giving him a nickname just like that.

Nazim didn't play about his nicknames, You only got one of those if he knew you were going to be a factor in his life.

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨.

Santana picked up on the nickname and nodded to himself, He liked it.

Before they could walk into the park fully Santana sucked his teeth, He already wanted to go back to where they came from.

The other crowd he usually hung around was in the same park, A group of kids all older than Nazim.

Santana was 8 about to be 9 and everyone he hung around was either the same age or 10-11.

Even at such young ages both the boys and girls were fast as hell, everyone in the neighborhood knew that.

Still he knew Nazim wanted to go to the park and the boy barely came outside so he kept walking.

" Yoo wassgood my nigga Santana " Another boy who Nazim thought to look rough said.

" Ain't shit. " Tana kept it simple and kept his shit pushing not feeling the need to stop and speak.

He wasn't stunting on them but they were slick as hell and he didn't need them making Nazim Uncomfortable.

But soon the group was walking over to them and Santana just stepped a little ahead of Nazim not even realizing he did this.

Nazim smiled at the group ahead walking up to them ' so many friends to be made ' The boy thought, Even though the kids looked like who done it and left it he was brought up not to judge people.

It was a total of 5 kids Nazim counted and they formed a unnoticed shape of a circle not even doing this on purpose. All together they had on 20 pieces of clothing and out of the 5 people 2 was girls.

" Who this ? " The tallest out the group asked and he had to be a good 5'9 and at their ages that was TALL.

" This my nigga Nazim, Don't be on no flunky ass shit either bro what y'all need ?. " Tana said catching a slight attitude.

Not even at the group ahead of him, It was hot outside a Humid 92 Degrees which was the worst weather to be asking questions in.

" I like your hair " One of the girls complimented and Nazim smiled and thanked the girl.

' I know I'm fly, Grandma stay getting me right '

The boy slightly laughed at himself and realized that he had fully zoned out the whole conversation and started one with himself.

He felt someone nudge him and came back into reality and realized it was one of the boys.

" You want to be our friend ?. " He asked Nazim

Truth be told they only spoke to Santana because they wanted to be Nazims friend.

None of the kids were bad kids, A little cursing here and there but like said those things were taught so that wasn't their faults.

They looked rough but that was only clothing wise and again you never knew anyones situation so you couldn't judge, Face wise? None of the kids were ugly.

Nazim had learned all their names by the end of the night and he really enjoyed the group.

The tall one was EJ which was short for Esther JR.
The girl who complimented him name was ki'yani
The other girl who was there was Ohana
The boy who spoke to tana first was Taylor
The boy who asked to be friends was Jade

And by the time Santana was walking him back across the street to make sure he made it back home safely, He had a nickname for every single one of them.