Chapter 13

Hope you all remember this story.., enjoy reading..

Everything fell into place, they got settled into their routine well. Ram and Meera completely forgot about their previous lifestyle all thanks to priya. They never missed anything. They enjoyed visiting as a beach,theatre, mall as a family including bri,adi and adhu. Sometimes Meera will take care of adhu and both the couples will enjoy their time by going on date. They got all the privacy and time they need. Everyone enjoyed together. Ram never left a chance to romance his wife. Both Ram and Priya was contented with eachother. Ram did got promotion due to his hard work and got a hike in salary. Meera was the most happiest soul among them seeing her son who became a very responsible man in few months. Even before he was a responsible person, but he was not someone who was clear in his thoughts, he was person who would act in impluse without thinking of consequences. Now he became more matured and yet filled with naughtiness like a kid.

Meera came out of her thoughts, seeing her Bahu feeding her son following wherever he went as he was getting late for his office. Her son is in safe hands, Meera smiled seeing her Bahu holding out a glass of water for him. Ram pecked her forehead and started walking out waving at his mom who was looking at them standing at distance but was stopped by his wife. Meera smiled seeing Priya tieng his shoe lace properly along with scolding him for his carelessness. Meera chuckled and went inside seeing the way Priya treating Ram like a kid. Ram grinned seeing their mother go inside. Ram turned and pinned his wife in the side wall and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.
Ram: when you give lecture, you always tempt me the most jaan. Love you, will continue in the evening
With that Ram kissed her cheek deeply and went for his work leaving his blushing wife behind.

Ram returned home at evening in frustration only to find their home locked. Ram entered bri's home knowing they would be there sure enough all sat in the living room chatting.
Adi: arey Ram come on, we were waiting for you.
Adhu: chachuu
Ram smiled and sat beside his mother with adhu in his lap who whispered about their trip to Delhi. Ram was surprised listening to that.
Ram: Delhi?
Bri came with snacks and water for Ram.
Priya: all three are going to Delhi tomorrow to attend a wedding.
Ram: you are also going tomorrow?
Adi: you are also means?
Ram: I have to be in Delhi day after tomorrow to attend a meeting representing my company.
Meera: Delhi?
Meera and Priya looked at him worriedly knowing Delhi had some sweet-bitter memories associated with it.
Ram: yeah
Bri: then Priya, ma why don't you guys also join us. We can use this a vacation.
Ram: vacation?
Adi: yeah bri is right. Let ma and Priya stay with us. You can join us after completing your work.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor we will also come with you.
Ram: par Priya
Meera: what will we two do alone?
We will also come with you guys.
Bri: please na bhai
Ram: okey.
All smiled happily while adhu was the happiest soul knowing Ram is coming with them. Ram never says no for anything that adhu asks. Whatever adhu touches it became adhu's. Eventhough adi and bri scold Ram for doing so but Ram never listened to them. After spending some time there, Kapoor's returned back to their home.
Ram was feeling light now, knowing his family is going to be with him. At first he was little apprehensive to go to Delhi but now he was happy.

At night, Ram entered his bedroom to find Priya sitting with her back against the headboard. Priya smiled seeing ram happy. Priya outstretched both her hands out to him. Ram smiled widely and fell into her arms happily. Priya caressed his hair hugging his face close to his heart.
Priya: you are happy right?
Ram: I am more than happy when I have you.
Priya: will you take me to  your favourite places in Delhi?
Ram: yes, I will take you to a place which I never shared with anyone. You would surely love that place.
Priya: I will love anyplace when you are near you.
Ram started kissing her listening to that and proceeded to make a gentle love to his wife. Both slept cuddling into eachother.