More Random Stuff

Is free will real or just an illusion?

Is there a meaning to life? If so, what is it?

Where is the line between art and not art?

What should be the goal of humanity?

Does fate exist? If so, do we have free will?

What does it mean to live a good life?

Why do we dream?

Where does your self-worth come from?

How will humans as a species go extinct?

Is it possible to live a normal life and not ever tell a lie?

Does a person's name influence the person they become?

Is the meaning of life the same for animals and humans?

Is humanity headed in the right or wrong direction?

Does the study of philosophy ever lead to answers or simply more questions?

What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?

What is the most important goal every person should have?

Is it better to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?

What are you capable of achieving?

By what standards do you judge yourself?

Can human nature be changed? Should it be changed?

How replaceable are you?

If you had to guess, what do you think would be the most likely way you'll die?

Is it better for a person to have a broad knowledge base or a deep knowledge base?

If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?

If you could become immortal on the condition you would NEVER be able to die or kill yourself, would you choose immortality?

What actions in your life will have the longest reaching consequences? How long will those effects be felt?

How long will you be remembered after you die?

If a child somehow survived and grew up in the wilderness without any human contact, how "human" would they be without the influence of society and culture?

Word count: 318

Date: 6/17/2022

A/N: Hey guys! Yesterday was my last day of school. I added extra questions because of that and the 2 days I missed. I couldn't think of any good questions then. Anyhoo, see ya later!

--FactGirlOnFire