𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇. disney+

𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 !!a closed disney+ apply fic

𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 !!
a closed disney+ apply fic

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀 !!
everything y'all need to know

THE TIME HAS COME. . .and the fairytale council has decided to call in all of the children of disney origin. their world is in danger, and their only hope is the next generation, who hasn't taken a step into the fairytale realm. these children have only been told stories about their parents and lineage. but on this momentous day, they will finally meet their family and join the story they're about to create.

EACH CHILD OF DISNEY. . .currently resides in a boarding school just outside the fairytale boarders. they are all believed to be orphans by authority figures. however, the council intervened and placed several advisers undercover to watch the children. for their own good, they've been separated into the children of heroes and villains.

ONCE THEY'RE CALLED IN. . .each individual must become a unified front. children branded as heroes and villains must work together to save their homeland. they learn how to control powers, talents, techniques, abilities, etc. gifted to them by their parents. they learn the way of the force, intellectual understanding, magic, etc. after being deemed fit to fight, defend, or save, they're grouped based on abilities and parental pass downs.

THEY MUST. . .succeed in their mission to terminate the real villains of this story. if they don't, everyone in the land of disney will be destroyed.

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
-yourlocalweirdo- -ray_lovegood-   pxrxnormxl
-1800-HARRINGTON h4rdluv- Stella_Boos l_isasimp burntpolaroids