For my friend ☹️

Guys it's serious and funny I made with with ky friend. (My writing is best btw)

It was a long and tiring day for you. Your arms and legs were stiffly sore as you fell breathlessly into your bed. It was nearing 10pm and you were in endless pain. You trained so hard this day that all overwhelming thoughts scattered among your brain were broken into nothing as pain was all you knew.                     

      You looked out the window into the slightly painted sky with tainted pinks and reds. You sighed and moved over to lay on your back and stare up at the ceiling, wishing you didn't try so hard all the time. But it was worth it just to see the re assuring gaze from Xiao, who helped you with your training.

      You never knew why he took such a strong liking to you, but you thought that possibly you reminded him of himself. As you lived alone and avoided talking unless someone needed your help. Today was especially eventful, due to someone being attacked by hoards of monsters. You finished off every wave of them and as you were catching your breath and almost falling it the ground someone caught you. Xiao was there looking at you in worry and your face turned a bright red. You thought that it was because you didn't like the idea of people saving you. But maybe you felt more than that. As he helped you up you guys locked eyes for a moment and you turned way. You avoided getting too attached to others, especially people who have lost people close to them. But no matter how much you wanted to stop thinking about him, you couldn't. Because as you turned away he smiled at you. You saw him so often and yet this was the first time he smiled at you. Your hearth fluttered as you thought about this.

      Suddenly, your breathing increased and you felt yourself yearn for something. You looked down at your body and thought about his genuine smile and realized what you had to do to calm this sensation. Slowly, you unzipped your jeans and felt yourself down making your eyes roll back. Just to see his face again (meow). You began doing it faster almost afflicting pain on yourself more than you already felt. But as you continued your pain began to melt away. You continued, rubbing yourself harder than before. You played that image in your brain over and over again until you came. "Xiao" you moaned cutely.

      You heard a noise above you and to your surprise you see Xiao. Did you just summon him here? How stupid can you be. He looked at you in surprise, and looks down at your body. His face turns red as he looks at you. "I swear it's not what it looks l-" He teleports over to your and is now on top of you, breathing down your neck. (MEOW)

     "Why wouldn't you just call for me sooner? I could've helped you finish more effectively." (Your Kitty meowed) He looked down at your undone pants and then roughly undid his. You stared at his balls (buldge). You watched him take off his clothes.

     "Xiao I-" his lips crashed against yours and you felt that sensation again. Without thinking you grinded agasint him and he cursed under his breath. (Dog moment) You felt his thumb push against your clit and you moaned out his name again.(he got on top of you and banged you lol)

   You looked into his eyes you could easily read him. He wanted this almost more than you did. That's when you pushed him down into the bed and sat on his pee pee. You held him down with your hands pushing on his shoulders and you bent down until you could whisper in his ear...
"It's free real estate"
No. Anyways you whispered in his ear:
"If you want this so bad, I expect you to make me scream for you." His breathing became shaken, and that's when he threw you against the wall. (Lol) and you hit it with a loud thud. He held you there and entered you or whatever.

"I'll make you do more than scream for me." He said in a hot tone of voice. (MEOWMEOWMOEWMOEW) is hard when he thrusted in you as you see against the wall and stuff. And you got pregnant (even if your a man) and you had 12 kids. The end.
(Why are you reading this still☹️🫵)