Cute-u ponnu 4💛

No proof read....

Cont....

Sampriti left the office by 7:30pm, finishing her work. It was around 8:30pm in the late evening, she reached home and got freshened up before having her dinner. After finishing her dinner, She placed herself comfortably in her couch and got ready to binge watch. But she heard the door bell ring and it was 9:30, she looked at the door at wondered who was it at this time?

Sampriti stood up from the couch and wore her knee length printed shrug over the night gown she was wearing, which also reached till her knee. She saw through the peep hole but there was no one at the door. She knitted her eyebrows together in confusion and opened the door hesitantly and peeped her head outside the door to see the watchman.

Watchman: "Ma, naa than bell adichen!"

Sampriti: "sollunga na...ena vishayam?" She asked with a frown.

Watchman: " keela ungala paaka oruthavanga vandhirukanga...adhan Angaye wait pana sollitu ungala koopda vandhen"

Sampriti: "ena paakava? Yaaru? Peru sonnanga la?"

Watchman: "ahnnn....edho date nu sonnanga"

Sampriti: "date ah?" She asked quizzically but then nodded her head slowly saying "seri na idho varen" She took her phone, locked the door and walked downstairs.

Sampriti walked towards the Gate with her eyes squinted, trying to figure out who was it. As she moved closer, she figured out it was none other the Adarsh, she heaved a deep sigh and walked taking a long stride.

Adarsh who was leaning on the car door looking at the gate excitedly saw Sampriti walking towards him. He was mesmerized by her natural face, her loose hair dancing accordingly to the wind and finally her night gown which was sticking to her curves due to the wind. She came and stood in front of him with slight annoyance as well as little surprised. But he eyed her from head to toe which was noticed by her, Sampriti immediately held the sides of her shrug and wrapped it around her giving a death glare at him. He stood up straight clearing his throat and averted his gaze.

Sampriti: "inga ena panra? Naathan nee sollra edathuku lam correct ah varen la...aprm unaku inga ena vela?" She asked him in annoyance, he opened his mouth to say something but was cut by the watchman.

Watchman: " Ma? Ungaluku therinjavara?" He asked for a confirmation. Before she could answer Adarsh started,

Adarsh: "ama na...naa iva lov-" Sampriti instantly hit him slightly on his lips stopping from saying any nonsense.

Sampriti: "konjam vaaya moodu" She then turned towards the watchman "ahnn na...theriyum...friend than" she said smiling earning a nod from the watchman, he then left to his room. She then turned back to look at Adarsh "seri ipo sollu edhuku vandha?"

Adarsh: "rendu naal ena paakala nee? Konjam kuda miss panalaya?" He asked with his puppy face expression.

Sampriti: "ila..." She said turning her head to her left uninterestedly. "Nee yaaru enaku? Una en naa miss pananum?"

Adarsh: "adha ipdi thirumbi...en kanna paathu sollu..." he said with a smirk.

Sampriti: "apdilam un ishtathuku enala solla mudiyadhu..." She said looking at him.

Adarsh: "unaku bayam...enga un kannu kaamichu kuduthirumo nu" he said casually with a shrug.

Sampriti: "mannagatti...adhellam onnum ila....chumma edho pesitu irukama...edhuku vandha nu sollu..." She said changing the topic.

Adarsh: "hmmm....nalaiku enala una meet pana mudiyadhu-" before he could finish she interrupted him,

Sampriti: "en? En meet pana mudiyadhu? " She then realized her urgency and facepalmed herself mentally while he gave a teasing smile.