8. Ugly Bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 8.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dress or just a Jeans with a blouse? I really didn't knew what to wear. I had a lot of clothes, but still nothing to wear. Was this even a date? I had no plan. I mean, we are meeting each other. At two in the afternoon. That's a time where you get hungry for lunch. And he didn't said that anyone comes with us. So I assume it is a date. I just put on a black blouse and a black Jeans. What could ho wrong with that. Right. Absolutely nothing.

I jumped as I heard the doorbell. I just opened the door and ran back into the bathroom without even looking at him.

"Hey. Come inside. I still need a minute. But you can sit down if you want to. Do you want something to drink?" I asked.
"Calm down." I heard Johnny laughing.
"I'm good thank you. But I really like your appartment. Looks good."
"Thank you." I said and put a bit of my favorite parfum on.

Then I went into the livingroom, but gave him a short look. He looked good as always.
"Just my shoes. Then I'm ready." He was wearing pretty casual clothes. But he could go with them on the red carpet. So I saw nothing wrong with my clothes.
"Hey. Wait." He gently grabbed my wrist before I was able to go into my bedroom to get my shoes.
"No hello?" He chuckled and I hugged him.
"Sorry. I am a bit messed up at the moment." I sighed.
"Better days are coming." I just nodded. I didn't knew what else to do.

"Do you mind sitting down for a minute?" Johnny asked as we ended the hug.
"Sure. You can smoke inside. I'll leave the balcony door open." I told him and opened it up.
"Do you want to talk about yesterday? You told me I can talk to you. And you can talk to me aswell." I needed to swallow. With a sigh I sat sat down.

"It's a bit more complicated than you think. I can't talk about it."
He looked at me with a face full of doubts.
"Did you talked with Ray about it at least?"
I nodded.
"So it has something to do with me?" He asked and I felt how the blood started rushing into my cheeks.
"What? No. It's just a girl thing. And I don't want to talk about it with a man." I told him and he sighed.
"Okay. If you want to talk about it, tell me. Let's go and get something to eat. But I would prefer not to stay in the location. Cause of paparazzi. So are you okay with eating at my place then?" He asked.
"Yeah sure. Sounds good."
"Take comfortable pants with you. I think that wont be comfortable." He laughed and I agreed. So I went into my bedroom and got a sweatpants and my shoes.

We took some fastfood and then drove to his house.
"It's so warm for an April day. My god." He said and moved his hand over his forehead.
"It is. I think it will be a though summer." He agreed and took the bag with the food out of the car.

After he unlocked the frontdoor, he let me in first.
"Come inside. Don't look around that much it's a tiny bit messy." He chuckled and I took off my shoes.
"Here. Take these. They will be a bit too big for you. But the floor gets a bit cold after a while." He kicked some slippers towards me and I thanked him. They were truly a bit too big. A whole lot to big.
"Your feet are so small. What?" He laughed.
"Well what size do you have? 15?" I asked laughing.
"A good ten I guess. Yours look like a eight.." He told me and placed his foot next to mine. His were a whole lot bigger.
"Close. I am at about six." I told him and he looked at our feet again.
"Oh my lord. That's small." He laughed.

We ate and then sat down on his terrace to talk a bit about this and that.
"How long did you planned this to go today?" I asked him after a few hours.
"I don't have a plan. I have time till tomorrow." He told me.
"Alright. Because I would actually change my pants real quick. It was a very good Idea." I told him and smiled.
"Told you." He smiled back.

After I changed my pants and wanted to go back. I stopped in the hallway and I looked myself in the mirror. I looked good today. But everytime I see myself in a mirror, I still see things that I could change. Or do better. My hair could be healthier. If I would loose a bit of weight, I would have completely flat stomach. It's already pretty much flat but there is always a better one. My legs. They weren't completely straight. They had a little O-Shape. Maybe because I've ridden horses in my childhood. I don't know. My hips. They were okay. But still a problem for me.
I realized what Hugh, my Ex Boyfriend, did to my brain. Two years ago I stood infront the mirror. Looked the same as now. Just with bruises.

"Are you good?" I heard. I jumped and placed my hand on my chest.
"My god you scared me." I laughed.
"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to." He said smiling.
"What are you looking at?" Johnny asked and took a few steps forward.
"I-. I wasn't looking at anything." I responded and he raised an eyebrow.
"I don't want to be a creep right now. But I saw you standing here from the terrace." I nodded and then looked at him again. I felt the pain again.

"Look at yourself. Don't you think it's time for a diet? You got fat again. And dye your hair. Blonde. Suits you better."

"You look good Sadie." Johnny said. My eyes teared a bit up but I smiled at him.
"There is nothing wrong with you."

"You are just an ugly bitch!"

"You don't know." I said quiet and felt a tear making it way out of my eye.
"Oh believe me, I know." He said and hugged me.
"You are beautiful."

"Did you made the appointment at the beauty salon thing? For your lips?"

"You were told different right?" Johnny asked me and I did nothing, except for crying.
"It's okay." I felt his cheek on the top of my head. I heard his heartbeat. And when he talked, it ran through my whole body. This raspy, deep voice.
Johnny didn't asked anything anymore. He just hugged me. And that was exactly what I needed. A good, caring hug.

_________________________________________

Hey! Thanks for reading.

English is not my native language so, don't be mean with me :)