Part 2: Act Normal!!

As he flew out the window.. He realized he couldn't fly in public! It would he weird for a human 👾 to see him flying.
"What nonsense.👾" Qwerty thinks, "It is so weird for humans to not fly👾" So he flew to the ground and walked on the sidewalk with his suitcase, "Luckily nobody saw me 👾" Qwerty thinks.

Next thing you know, Qwerty is in the middle of traffic. He tried to walk into the street on a green light but two cars ran right into each other after seeing Qwerty and stopping as fast as they can.
Qwerty used his alien👾 telekinesis powers to lift the cars and put them to the ground safely.

"Wtf.." All the citizens said.
Qwerty quickly realized that he was using his TOP SECRET POWERS (😱😱😱) and ran away. Everyone was shocked.

Now he had to move. So he got out his ID card and credit card(Who is George Follow!?!?!) and bought a house with it.
"George Follow! I haven't seen you in a while! Pleased to see you!" Jones Papa, the house dude, said.
"Me neither. Glad to see you too.👾" Qwerty said suspiciously.
Jones Papa holds out a hand to shake, and Qwerty gives him a look, then holds out his hand. Jones Papa shakes very fast and weirdly.
"Hope you enjoy the house sir!" Jones Papa says as Qwerty walks away.
"You too!👾" Qwerty says.
Jones Papa has a suspicious feeling about Mr. Follow, and wonders what happened to him. He catches up to Qwerty and hands him a card.
"I see you are feeling a bit under the weather today. Here is my therapists number, incase you need to vent." He says.
"No! 👾" Qwerty says, and walks away. He gets in an Uber and drives to his new house.