The date

She watches people walk by as one person ends up tripping and falling. She lets out a bit of a laugh.

"That's not funny they could probably be hurt Alex" Oli says.

"Oh come on i laughed a little it's not like i laughed out loud or anything. She turned her head to see the expression on his face.

Oli's expression ends up changing to a bit of a smile with a smirk. "Wait till we get home."

"Yeah I'm not worried about all that remember what happened last time you tried it" I said.

                             At home

I unlock the front door and invites friends over to basically get out if what was going to happen. "Hey my friends are coming over so"

Oli looks me and looks away going to the room. "I see what you did there"

Later on throughout the day me friends are over and we're talking. You end up calling my name. Now me not knowing what it's about i end up walking in the room. The bedroom door ends up closing behind me and i hear it lock. "What the hell" me having to find my way around the room because it's dark i end up hitting my foot on the bed. I sit down rubbing my foot.

Oli turns on the light and ends up walking towards me. "You know what's crazy? Is that you thought your friends being here would stop this from happening."

I end up backing up on the bed for distance. "I don't know what your talking about. Plus you can't prove anything"

He ends up getting closer and closer until my back is finally up against the bed railing. "Aw no where to run now darling"

My heart starts beating fast looking him in the eyes. "Stop it your trying to tease me."

He smiles and cuffs my hands to the railing. "Yeah your right i am."

"What the he-" he kisses me basically to shut my mouth. Now me i ended up giving up anyways because why not hell he's hot lol. "This is supposed to be the other way around"

"Do i care nope with you cuffed all you can do is nothing." He proceeds to lift up my shirt.