The Bedroom #2 (this part will have some details!!!)

"C-can you atleast uncuff me" I said. He looked at me and uncuffed one of them putting it in the drawer. He starts wiggling his fingers in a wave like motion. I put my free arm around his neck making out with him to keep quiet. "I got something better." He says taking his fingers out. "T-thank god." I said starting to relax a bit. I watch him bring his head down between my legs. *I s-swear to God if you do what i know y-your about to do."

He places both hands on my thighs holding them. I try to say something but the second i do he sticks his tongue in. My back arches a little accidentally letting out a bit of a loud moan. I begin to breathe heavily as he starts messing with my clit. "D-dont mess with that!" I say. He looks up and gets out the bed grabbing the vibrator out the drawer. He turns it on and slowly sticks it in me.

He then begins to re-cuff my other hand not giving me leverage to take it out. I bite down on my bottom as hard as i could so stop myself from moaning, but it doesn't work. I end up moaning uncontrollably as he gets back on top of me making out with me while messing with my breast. I break the kiss for a bit lifting my head up in pleasure moaning.

He takes that opportunity and starts kissing me on the neck. He leaves a few "your mine" marks (hickeys). "By the time I'm done with you, you'll have learned your lesson sweetheart~" "ya know we haven't used the strap on~" i look at him quickly shaking my head. "It's okay we don't have to love" she says looking at him nervously. "Plus it's b-been a while"

He turns the vibrator up all the way and goes in the closet to find the strap on. "Where did i put it?"