Chapter 1

A confident women knows she is loved...do you believe that your loved ??? Regardless of your situation circumstances... Your ethnic group your loved by God...this is the gospel truth whether you like it or not...,the Almighty all powerful God loves you no matter what happens whatever it takes good news is that you can never be departed from His Agape love...

When I believed that God sent his one and only son Jesus to die for my sins and reconciled...when God says in the bible that He loves me no matter what ever it takes...I believe it...just believe it where ever you are....

Let your heart be rooted in God s never changing love...bibile says perfect love cease fear...if you have fear in God's love you have not received God's perfect love yet...fear comes with doubt and unbelief which paralyze your faith in God...same incident was faced by Adam & Eve...they doubted God s word....be careful & watch your faith growing in God's perfect love...ask God's perfect love to take total control of your heart so that you could paralyze doubt..

When I know I am loved by God and rooted in his love does my happiness is based on a person or in God?

No one can make me happy and satisfied other than God.. Not A , B, C, husband ,wife,children, friends nether parents...my life's foundation is God's love....

I love this song ...
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God my saviour has Ransome me
Like a flood His mercy flows
Undending LOVE... Amazing grace

Be confident in God s love.....