1

Marilyn was like usual at a bar with twiggy, and Alice drinking shots,vodka,wine. Anything they could get their hands on.
The room was filled with laughter by the three...well two. Marilyn seemed to have been distracted all of the sudden after Alice had mentioned Jhonny...Jhonny depp.

"You okay man?" Alice asked looking at the zoned out Marilyn next to him. Marilyn shook snapping from his thoughts his head and looked at a concerned Alice and twiggy staring at him.

"Yeah..uhm I'm fine..just that the second you mentioned Jhonny I can't help but think about...him" Marilyn says staring at his drink.
Alice looked at twiggy and smiled at him then turned back to Brian.. "somebody got a crushhh.???" Twiggy asked teasing him.

Brian basically gave twiggy one of his terrifying death stares - yet was blushing a bit.

"Shut up T. But...I can't help but wonder if he's okay...yknow since he's living with his ex-wife after that court case it must be hard living with your @buser".

"Yeah...Listen buddy just don't worry I'm sure he's fine. Besides just invite him over. Y'all are just 10 minutes away anyways I'm sure he'll be fine!" Alice reassured him giving him a soft smile. Then getting up and paying for the drinks. "I'm heading home. I'll see y'all in about 8 days?". (He's going to a personal concert)

Twiggy waved as Alice left the bar and looked over at Brian.

"Yknow he's right. Don't think so much. I'm sure he's fine. I've gotta go too, see ya" Twiggy said patting Brian's shoulders and leaving.

Brian dozed off again and instantly went home and texted jhonny.

Brian: Hey John! What's up?
25 mins later

J.D: Oh hey Manson..uhm nothing, need something?

Brian: Well..I was wondering if you would like to come over..like right now.

J.D: uhm...I don't really know I'm kinda busy at this moment.

Brian: please! It's been so long since we've met. Please jhonny, for me at least.

J.D: I..uhm.. okay I'm on my way..

That's was weird.. Brian thought. Jhonny never says no to hanging out with me. And he's barley busy anymore.he sounded so nervous...even through texting.

Brian sighed slowly calming down from all the random thought and waited.

20 minutes later.

Brian heard a weak knock on the door and heard jhonnys voice outside "u-hm Bri-an it's me- j-j-jhonny can you o-pen the d-door..?".

Brian rushed over to the door, he knew just by hearing jhonnys stutters and voice that something was wrong. Brian flung the door open and was terrified of the view of the face of the adorable short man infront of him who...wasnt okay.