5

Marilyn was grinding is cock into Johnny's slowly, still with clothes on as Johnny was gasping, and making small moans every thrust Marilyn made.

"You wanna take this further..? Or are you not ready.?"

"I'm sorry Marilyn...but can we not do this right now. How about tomorrow night...besides you can have me all day tomorrow~" Johnny said going from a sad to a seductive tone.

Marilyn bit his lip and then kissed Johnny continuously as the two were out of breath.

"Of course dear." Marilyn said smiling showing Johnny that he could trust him and he wouldn't force anything out of him.

-tomorrow morning-

Johnny had awoken before Marilyn and wanted to play a little with Marilyn before he woke up. So Johnny got up and sat right where marilyns cock was positioned and sat there. After a while he started bouncing on it up and down slowly.

Johnny's eyes widened when he saw Marilyn form a smile on the corner of his mouth and tried getting off but before he could Marilyn had reached his hand out and grabbed Johnny's waists and started to make Johnny bounce on his cock (still with clothes on) like earlier.

Johnny who was moaning every thrust finally had gotten off and put on some clothes. But instead of a normal shirt he wore a black crop-top with chains all over it and some black ripped jeans that outlined every curve of Johnny's body and a black hat along with some boots with chains around it and a black ripped jacket.

Marilyn wore the exact same thing besides the crop-top he wore a long black shirt with chains on it.

"You wanna take a walk around town?" Asked Johnny looking up at Marilyn.

Marilyn nodded and smiled at him grabbing his hand and pulling him into a kiss.

-Walking in town-

The two men were still holding hands and walking, Marilyn had one of his hands holding Johnny's and his other hand in his pocket while he was looking around.

While Johnny was holding marilyns hand and had one hand waving at fans around johnny and smiling, also looking at the sky seeing the beautiful view.

The day was going amazing until....

"Hey you!!" Said a stranger pointing at Marilyn who was snickering

Marilyn and Johnny stopped in their tracks and turned to look at the stranger talking to them.

The person walked up to Marilyn with a rude-looking face and said.

"Why do you look so fucking pale! You look like a vampire!!" The man laughed.

Johnny let go of marilyns hand in disbelief and looked at Marilyn who seemed to have been shocked and had tears in his eyes.

The man then turned to Johnny and said.
"I CAN BE A BETTER BOYFRIEND THAN HIM! I can do the things that he never did..." the man yelled walking up to Johnny and holding his chin.

Johnny smiled tricking the guy and grabbed his waist, and saw Marilyn breaking down into tears.

But before the guy was able to kiss Johnny, Johnny kicked the man straight in his nuts and pushed him down on the ground.

"Sorry....but..I'm his~" Johnny whispered in the mans ear kicking him one more time then Going up to Marilyn, hugging him which calmed him down luckily.

"You ok?" Johnny asked looking up at the man.

"I'm fine Johnny...but you didn't have to beat up a man and nearly kill somebody for me..." Marilyn said hugging back.

"Your right.....I didn't have to...." Johnny said frowning, but immediately smiled after saying

"I needed to"