❦ 17 ❦

The next few days, jungkook was in his office as yugyeom was his assistant and still his best friend then the younger told him what had happened during his and mingyu's date

" You saw taehyung?! How did he look? "

" Does that matter? "

" To me, but go on "

" It was just uncomfortable.. I really didn't want to see him.. "

" I get that, he doesn't deserve you especially after all the bullshit he put you through "

" I know he doesn't but I just didn't want to see him for the rest of my life.. Seeing him again, brought my hatred back for him "

" Why haven't you forgotten about him? "

" You saw what a mess I was when I loved him. "

" Yeah I did, you crybaby. You were crying over a guy who wasn't worth your tears "

" Thanks for the evaluation, yugyeom. "

" But I mean, you were hurting pretty bad for a couple of months for him. You really loved him "

" Now I don't, fuck him and his family. " Jungkook says laying back in his chair

" I know you hate him now koo, but maybe did he bring back some other feelings? "

" No, I'm engaged and he's married.. "

" Alright whatever you say koo, I'll finish up these papers in my office. If you need anything, you know where I am "

" Thanks yugyeom "

Yugyeom steps out as the younger looked at some paperwork sighing softly then leaned his cheek on his hand

Meanwhile with taehyung, he looked through some old photos at home smiling softly to himself

" I can't believe I even still have these.. " Taehyung says to himself " You definitely hate me right now.. I wish you didn't, if only I could turn back time.. "

" Honey, what are you looking at? " Joohyun replies

" Nothing just some old pictures "

" Hmm, that slut you saw at the shopping center he's definitely stalking you isn't he? "

" He isn't a slut and I haven't talked to him in over two years, I doubt he'd want to stalk me.. "

" Your step mom said he was engaged, what a little whore he is still coming after you "

" wait he's engaged? "

" Yeah, but who cares? I was thinking we should start a family "

" No.. "

" Why? We've have such a cute daughter or son "