Chapter 3

Jungkooks pov

As of now I'm walking down the hallway I must say that this dance school is very beautiful even the omegas here live up to their beautiful reputation the alphas are also good looking hmm sometimes I even feel like living here would be nice but as for the discriminating between ranks I can't imagine living in a place like this so it's a no for.me to live here .So anyway I'm going to leave and I'll come back later to watch the performance in about 2 hours turns out I came to early

*hears low and distant whimpers *

I think that's an omega I better go check it out .

A/N pov

As Jungkook continues to look for where the sound Is coming from he hears a panicked voice .
"No please alpha hyung said you can't touch me like that until we're married " Yoongi said while whimpering and begging .

" Oh baby I'm your alpha right so you have to obey me "Byul said while her hands traveled over Yoongi's thighs her cock still untouched waiting patiently.

Yoongi just nodded his head with byul's cock sitting comfortably between their stomachs he didn't know what it was since in omega school the only thing they learnt about alphas is that they have ruts and put pups in omegas tummies so it was his first time seeing a dick all he knew now is that alphas have a large stick between their legs.

" words princess " Byul said as she tighten her grip on yoongis hips .
Yoongi winced and sniffled before he said ."Yes I must obey alpha "Yoongi said but it was more like he was telling himself to do it in a flash Byul put her erect cock back inside her pants she took out her keys and threw them under the mini coffee table in the room.

"Yes I must obey alpha "Yoongi said but it was more like he was telling himself to do it in a flash Byul put her erect cock back inside her pants she took out her keys and threw them under the mini coffee table in the room

( Her suit but imagine her boobs much⬆️ smaller than that )

"Princess "Byul said in a low deep voice while wiping of all of Yoongi's tears and looking at his face which was red due to all his crying. "Y-y-yes a-alpha " yoongi said while sniffling. "Would you be a dear and go pick up the keys from under the table "Byul said with a not so innocent smile . Yoongi could smell her mischief filled scent which was more over powering today . " Okay " with that being said yoongi."I will go take them "

He got off her lap and went to pck up the keys . He went on all fours and lowered his upper body onto the floor now with his chest pressing against the floor and palms laying flat he arched his back to get a better view. Now, all of us know what Byul was seeing right . With a sly smirk on her face she went on her knees behind yoongi, but before she could do anything she heard a deep bellowing alpha voice .

" Stop right there " before she could do anything she was yanked off the floor and tossed to the side . Yoongi hearing the commotion came out from under the coffee table holding the keys in his hands and an adorable smile bestowed on his face only to flatter as he saw his potential alpha on the floor and an alpha with very good looking face good body an angry looking face . Yoongi gasped at the sight he didn't know what to do so he just stayed still.

 Yoongi gasped at the sight he didn't know what to do so he just stayed still

" how dare you jeon " Byul said as she got up from the floor . Jungkook just cocked a brow and said " Oh so the bastard head alpha is trying to hurt an omega " .An evil smirk dancing on his lips ."So what if I'm doing that he is my omega " byul said with gritted teeth and clenched fists she was upset that someone was stopping her from doing what she wanted Jungkook looked at the said omega for confirmation and yoongi just looked down he knew better than to disturb an alpha or even two alphas .

" hmm so your telling me that this omega whom I'm sure is a minor is your omega ...okay what , so what would people think if they knew that their head alpha is trying to fuck an omega that too a minor " Jungkook said with a raised eyebrow while walking around byul with folded hands he could smell the rut pheromones coming from byul as she was just about to launch an attack Jungkook said " mhm I wasn't planning on fighting you physically but if you want I can go tell my brother to you know take over make your pack into slaves and toys .so if you want to avoid that why don't you go deal with you fucking rut yourself " Jungkook said the last words with a bite in his tone . But byul knew better than to anger this esteemed guest so she just look at yoongi one more time and said " see you later princess " she left knowing well that yoongi was safe with him she was actually glad that Jungkook stopped her after all she didn't want to hurt her princess so she knew it's best if she leaves before her rut becomes overwhelming and she pounces on her baby or other omegas being the head alpha,she had to be responsible also the fact that she could never be able to see her pack in pain she went home to deal with her rut with some omega who was a prostitute she didn't want rape anyone so she asked the omegas consent. ( that's all you'll get your smut soon don't worry ) .

" hi sweetheart don't worry she is gone now " Jungkook said in a sweet manner
" H-hello sir " toongi said with a shy voice ." How are you little omega " he showed yoongi the kindest smile he could master." I'm

good and you " yoongi said while swaying his body left and right and twiddling his fingers.
" I'm also good was she really your alpha " Jungkook asked , Yoongi answered "yes she is but we're not fated mates she is my future alpha " -Yoongi

"Well then if that is so I am greeting you humble future Luna " Jungkook said while playfully curtsying making yoongi let out a cute and adorable giggle
" silly willy alpha " Yoongi said with a gummy smile which disappeared as soon as it came noticing that Jungkook said" what's wrong little omega " he asked " Hmph hyung said I should not talk to strangers " he said withcrossed arms and puffed out cheeks " OK then I can solve that hi I'm Kim Jungkook I'm 25 years old and I'm an alpha " jungkook said while putting out his hand for a hand shake yoongi giggled and did the same " Hi I'm Min Yoongi I am 16 years old a I'm an omega " . After that they got to know each other more and went out to have their ice cream and that was the begging of new friendship .

...................At Ice cream stall.......................

"what kind of ice cream do you want sweatheart " the nice lady asked .
"Uhm can I have the chocolate explosion please " yoongi said in the sweetest way possible the woman looked at Jungkook and was about to ask when he said " same as him "

....................

So that all for today I didn't proof read it
so I don't know if it's good or bad but anyway comment down below what you think to be honest I don't want to wrote on these parts cause I already know what happens in my head I just wanna skip to the good part but I can't. BYE BYE my preeties .

Word count : 1263
If there are any mistakes check the previous update Rankings and you'll understand.