never sleep

I hurriedly drove to the province where Brian told me to stay, practically I asked him to suggest me a place where I can stay outside of the Bangkok at least for a week just to stay away from Nathan.

I really hate that bastard, he always yells at me without any reason. Sometimes he's very sweet and clingy to the point that ants may go to us and bite us, but sometimes he just fight me and blame me for a reason that I don't know.

Actually I used to his mood swing, he's like a bipolar person. I always understand him to the point that I'm being unfair to myself, but now let me take care of myself and stop tolerating that kind of boyfriend.

After around two hours travel, I finally reached my destination. It's nearly dark and just in time to eat dinner and rest.

I parked my car outside and get my things in the backseat.

I first tilted my head to look how tall is this building is. Not that tall as the building in the city, maybe just a four floor.

There's only three building and a two medium house is visible around this area, the other are far enough to see.

I walk inside and go directly to the front desk, when I reached there I only saw a middle aged man wearing a black polo shirt.

"Sawadee krub khun Wayne" The man raised his hand to pay respect.

I did the same.

"Uh– how did you know me phi?" I confusedly asked, cause I didn't meet him before so I don't think I know him.

"I am Nadech Brian's uncle,  he already told me that you're coming so I assume you are his friends based the way how did he described you" the middle aged man said.

"Ah, sawadee krub P'Nadech... I'm here to rent a room for a week, I want to refresh my mind" I genuinely said.

"Ah ok, here's your key in room 095 in third floor" P'Nadech held me a keychain with a key on it.

"Don't loose that key, we only have one of that" he added.

I just nodded and turned around to go upstairs and finally take a rest. When I saw my room, I was in relief when I saw everything I need.

A TV, Aircon, a large bed, and a bathroom with bathtub.

I took a shower and ordered a food to eat, it's finally dark and any time I can sleep without thinking of that jackass, Mile.

Bry my boy :)
9:56 pm

Ey wayneee, how r u?

I'm fine, I am to sleep...

Good everything you need is there?

Yeah, except for one thing.

what?

D-ck( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Wtf wayneee, then go back to your boyfriend you dumbass!

No way! I'm just kidding hehe anyways thanks for the help boi

No problem, but I just want to say that the signal there may be lost any time

Huh?
Why?

Bro you're outside the city