Chapter 28

{Y/n pov}

We are in a restaurant, mom, dad came this afternoon in LA and In evening they decided to meet soeun eonnie and her parents. But they still not here, it's been half an hour since we arrived.

Y/n: When will they come?
I was bored

Dad: We came early I guess..

Mom: They will be here anytime.

I sighed and turned my gaze towards oppa, he was excited, I barely saw him this happy. He was looking handsome, wearing tuxedo.

I saw soeun unnie entering in restaurant, wearing nice dress and a couple looking in their 50's with her. I assume them as her parents.

They saw us and little smile appeared on their face.They walked towards us.

Dad: Hello, I'm Taehyung's father, she is my wife and she is my daughter.

Dad introduced us and soeun eonnie introduced her parents too.

{A/n pov}

Both families had a dinner with talk and they also got to know each other more.

Mrs.choi: So, When will be the marriage?

Soeun: This soon!!

Tae: Yeah, why rush up things?

Mom: You are not gonna marry now? Then when, Isn't it Right time?

Dad: It's okay, No need to rush to get married.

Mr Choi: yes, let them date each other more.

He looked at tae with smile, getting a soft smile back.

{Tae pov}

I was on 9th cloud, everything is going well and we wouldn't have to hide from our parents that we dating.
Her parents is supporting, my parents is supporting too..Now, there is just y/n..

When will I get married, there will be no one sitting next to her with a stick helping her with studies, no one to punish on her mistakes. Just hoping she'll do better in life afterwards.

I looked at her and thoughts came up..She glanced at me and found that I was looking at her. Her facial expressions were like "why are you looking at me?". I shook my head and looked away.

{A/n pov}

After a week y/n's final exams started and taehyung wasn't allowing y/n to study in library with friends.
He still think that they study less and have talk, fun more.
So, he started to teach y/n by himself.

She did well in all subject and her next and last paper is mathematics and she is still struggling with it.

{At 7:00 pm}

{Y/n pov}

Tomorrow is my last paper, I am excited for vacations. Tae oppa is not letting me to go library. Soobin and yeonjun have been helped me a lot in mathematics. But this is finals so-

I heard sound of door unlocking, Tae oppa is back!!...I was on my phone all the time. I immediately opened my math textbook and notebook which was on table, grabbed pen and pretended to solve some examples.

He didn't said anything..Not a single word and headed to kitchen and came up with glass of water.

He walked towards me and sat besides me, sipping water.
He was staring at my notebook, how I was solving an example.

Y/n: Hi oppa.
I greeted nervously.

He just hummed!

Tae: What were you doing?