Chapter 9.

*Faith's POV*

I woke up in Gabe's room with the boys (except Dalton) sleeping on the floor next to me.

They looked so cute while they were sleeping.

I just stayed on the bed, so i won't wake them up.

I kept thinking of the dream i had, that consisted of all the boys EXCEPT Dalton.

Thoughts were running through my mind.

Why didn't he get a part in the dream? Why was the boys there and not Dalton? Why would i kiss them if i love Dalton?

I love Dalton.

I really do. It still hurts that he can't trust me, but i still love him.

I really need to talk to him.

But... they are some problems in the way.

Madison.

I don't know if they are dating or not. So that's a BIG problem. If i try and talk to him, Madison would probably think something is happening between us. But again, i don't know if they are together...

There's another problem too.

Alex.

I still remember when he said "Fine... but I still never got that kiss... you'll be seeing me again.."

I know he'll be coming around, which is a problem because Dalton already thinks I'm cheating on him WITH Alex.

The last problem is...

My feelings... for the boys.

I thought i only thought of them as friends after i chose Dalton, but i guess i was wrong.

Ever since i went to the boys' house yesterday my feelings have started to develop again.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

I walked over the boys, trying not to wake them up, then opened the door.

"Um hi." I said looking at Dalton.

"Oh. What are you doing in Gabe's room?" He asked.

"Oh i slept in here. The boys didn't want me going home since i was tired." I said then looked at the boys, then back to him.

"Well when they wake up, can you tell them we have to be at the XIX soon to open some fan mail?" He asked.

"Yeah i will." I said looking down at my feet.

"We need to talk later." He said with a seriously.

"About what?" I asked.

"You already know, Faith." He said.

"I don't. When are you guys coming back?" I asked.

"You do. And you can come if you want." He said.

"Okay." I said before he walked away.

Well... that was awkward.

I closed the door and looked at the sleeping boys.

i took a picture of Dana sleeping since he looked the cutest. Then i uploaded it on Twitter.

FaithJxox : Doesn't @DanaIM5 look so cute while sleeping? lol.

"Wake up!" i yelled.

None of them woke up -.- great.

"Guys!" I yelled again.

hmm..

"The first one that wakes up i will kiss them!" I yelled.

All of them shot up like rockets.