22: Love and war 2 .

Zayn continuously ring Harry's number but he did not answer it trigger zayn because harry never did that.

Then his phone rang it accept it thinking it is harreh's but it is niall.

yeah zayn also call niall for harry but niall tell him he did not attend school today.

hey zayn any update about harry?
niall asked to zayn.

no and he also didn't answer his phone. zayn reply

i think something bad happen.niall say

yeah me too,i asked my man to check the tracker i plant in Harry's phone. zayn inform niall.

okay i will come to your house then we both find out where is he.
niall tell him naa cut the call.

Boss here is the location of our princess it is look like that he is traveling and moving. the man tell zayn.

niall you ready zayn asked

yeh mam  i also want to break someone bones.  Niall smirk and try to cheer zayn.

They don't know who they messed up with niall. zayn say with dar eyes his beast is on the surface wanted to kill every single person who try to kidnapped his mate.

his harreh.

Back to Hardin's car :

You will love your new house harry we make love here have our children here and we see them growing.

Hardin say to unconscious harry at the backseat.

i know you are angry with me but everything will be fine when i mate you and you get rid of zayn.i hate the mark of his on your body baby but don't worry i will mark every part of yours. Hardin smile sickly at harry.

you will be mine for forever this time.

after sometime harry get conscious and see his surrounding he see hardin is driving the car and also talk to someone about the house and decorations.

he silently grab the door knob and open the door but before he get out of the car Hardin grab his leg and slam him to the window.

you want me to get rough harry.
he yell.

fuck you. harry yell at him and attack him.

hardin try to drug harry again but this time is difficult both are fighting then suddenly the car hit the tree both hit their heads to the front of the car but harry quickly recover and leave the car.

What the hell. hardin yell

get back harry i warn you. hardin says calmly.

like i care. harry scream and start running but soon he feel two hards grab him.

got you. hardin smirk at him.

leave me alone put me down hardin zayn will kill you when he know what you did to me. harry warn me.

like i care. he mock him.

know it is time to go ---ahhhhh.
you bitch stop running. he cried in pain as harry bit his hand.

but harry can't run too far because all of Hardin's man circle the both.

you cannot run forever sweetheart. hardin smirk and say to harry.

i will not submit to you i will fight till my last breathe. harry say.

hardin laugh at that your confidence is cute babe but how can you fight me you are a little softe and you are a omega a very beautiful innocent cute and sweet but not strong.

you can't even stand for 3 mints.
how can you fight me ? hardin asked him.

yeah I'm not strong like you but I'm not a coward either i rather die but not becoming yours with that harry change into his wolf form.

his white furs fly in the air he look enchanted the beauty of the forest faded before him.

Seriously babe i never see someone so beautiful like you how are gorgeous and you are going to be mine know.

Snow growl at him then all of the sudden he attack hardin which he repel easily and change into his wolf.

hardin is a big brownish grey wolf.

Snow i think fighting him i not a good idea he is huge.

so what you want submit him and betray our alpha.

no idiot we should think of a plan to escape because we can't win this fight.
zayn marked us so we can mind link him and can inform him where we are. harry explain.

yeah it is a good idea but we have to arrange him for a while so that zayn can rescue us.

yah right.

it is snow and harry mind link talk.

then snow attack hardin again but this time hardin move backwards and repel the attack but before snow do anything he attack him on the leg.

snow yell in pain.

snow mind link zayn hurry up.

ok.

zayn

zayn

zayn
snow try but he can't connect zayn.

what the hell.

zayn

harry ?

finally zayn we are in the forest nearby school please hurry.

as the talking hardin attack him again which cause him to fly and hit a tree hard.

they start seeing darkness but they hope zayn will rescue them soon before it too late.

____________________________________so yeah it is it. because I'm busy with school job and also i have to bear a larry who happen to my fiance i hate when she say larry this larry that but i also love her so much. so yeah I'm out of my mind.

but please comment and vote I don't see any comments so please comment and encourage me.

bye loves.