This guy|| 4

The toilet where is the toilet?
"Damn this place and damn all these drinks aswell". Okay maybe I needed a drink or two but now I am absolutely gonna pee myself, like not even a little there will be a whole waterfall ,ew I cringe at the thought of standing infront of everyone with pants wet through from my pee.

"Ah hah a toilet, I found you sucker"whispering, cheering, snickering, and the worst dirty talk is all you can hear walking through the halls of this mansion like place. When liana said club I didn't expect what I saw when I walked out of that cab.
I grab the handle and fling the door open without thinking and omg.

There's the guy from earlier, you know the one with tattoos probably on his ass, but right now he's minus the shirt and more Abs
I catch myself staring longer then I intended to "oh for goodness sake get over yourself lorali" I feel I act like a little girl who just saw a unicorn but a much more toned unicorn. As I try to turn away and close the door without making any noise I hear someone clear there throat.

"Shi-"
"Sugar" I quickly correct myself i don't know why but I feel the need to act more innocent right now so he will let me walk away and leave me alone. "Hello there" Oh Mann his voice is deep and raspy.
"Umm hi I was just looking for the toilet, this place is huge" I let out a nervous laugh just to cover up my shyness but it's pretty obvious I'm not that outgoing. It feels like forever since I spoke so I go to speak again but he beats me to it "there's one in this room if you would like to use it" okayy this seems alright. NO not alright lorali your cheeks are probably flushed red right now.
His eyes brilliant blue I can't look into them with shying away
"Ye thanks" thanks why on earth would You say thanks, what is happening to me.

Forever, I want to sit in this bathroom forever and not show myself again. Looking into the mirror I see my hair messy, my top it riding up my stomach but the good thing is my cheeks aren't as red anyone, as when I was talking to that georgous man. Oh for fuck I need to stop he probably is one of them men who pay a girl for one night in bed or for one lap dance just when he feels like it.
"Lorali it's me liana, everything okay, do I need to hurt someone".
A small chuckle leaves my lips
"No liana I love you but you need to go get checked up you psycho"

"Haha very funny lorali, but don't make me drag you out there because you know I will"
I definitely don't doubt it
Let me explain to you what liana is like, liana is like a pineapple, yep , she looks tough on the outside and on the inside she is tough, but when you get the right part of the pineapple it's soft and sweet, that's liana. I finally convince myself to open the door
The loud music fills my ears once more but then fades once liana shuts the door again. "Cmon you can't sit it here gooning all night can you" her arm goes around my shoulders as she leads me outside, into the world again.

This chapter is quite short sorry for that