Divorce😭

Hlo readers
Sorry for not update regular. I have lot of work pressure and family issues
I can't update regular.
So update are rare.
Try to update on Sundays.

4 months passed.

Shivangi was heart broken. She is love with Ashwin. Yes she loved him  since saw him only photo. But God not ready to give her happiness.

She resign her teacher job. And moved to Mumbai.

She locked her heart. She doesn't want to anyone else break her heart again.

She working in company as a PA of Sam....

Sam own a music studio. And also produce and sing independent music videos.

Sam know shivangi sing well. And he convinced her make her sing few cover and couple song with him.

She don't have any friend expect Sam.
Her childhood friend. Who is also her boss.

Sam home behind shivangi Ophnage.
They played together. They are very good friend's.

After age 18  Sam moved Mumbai for studies. He asked her to come with him.
She refuse and said they meet after his studies.

Also Sam know about ashanggi.

Present

Shivangi working on her cabin.
Someone come and hug her behind.

Shivangi shocked and asking
Enna achu. Da samayy...

Sk : Eii shivu namba oru independent music album panna la athu hit d.
Namku oru chance kedachi iruku movie la pada.
Sk: nijamavada Sam..... He nodded

They share a friendly hug. He declear evening go for restaurant and celebrate their sucess.

Other side

Ashwin become workaholic and amirtha holic. He feel lonely and empty......

Ashwin have no choice. Where she.
He tried to get information about her but all vain. His life bored and colourless without her.

Amirtha was happy shivangi his not between Ashwin and her.
Ashwin feel incomplete without her.

Flash back.

Tha day shivangi left.
Ashwin sit alone his room cried.

Sorry shivangi en kitta vera option illa. Atha apdi nadathukitta. Unna torture panni poga vaika ennaku istam illa. Oru pakkam amirtha innoru pakkam ne.

Ne enga iruthalalum nalla irukanum nu kadavul kitta pray pannikura.

Suddenly pavi come and hug Ashwin.
He shocked and ask what happened
Before pavi could say pugal said.

We meet shivangi few hours ago.
She said she loved someone else. But thatha kaga tha itha marriage ku othukitta nu. Sonna. Ava pora nu sollitu poita da....

Ashwin was shocked. She take all blames on herself.

Ashwin was more guilty now.
Pugal come near him and whisper.

Shivangi un friendship ku avlo value kudutha da. Athan ella blame yayum ava ethukita. Enga unmai thericha thathavum paviyum unna hate panniduvangalao nu tha ava ellathayum ava mela potututa.

And amirtha kuda happy ya life leed panna wish panna nu solla sonna. Said pugal smiled scercastically.

Pavi hugs and comfort him.
And said.

Thatha avlo pathu pathu choose panna sonarau. Nalla ponnu patti mari gunam la soonaru.thatha avala evlo nambunaru. Cha......

Ava ipudu unna vittu poitala. Itha middle class ponugale ippude tha na. Cha thatha avala evlo nambunaru. Avaluku unna vittu poga epudi na manasu vanthachu....

Cha... Again hugs and leave him. Pugal come near him and smirk.

Pu: Mr. Ashwin... Panathula ne ana ella blame yaum en Thangachi eduthutu poita. Da. Avala mari oru angle la vittu...... Atha devil kuda poi vala pora ya...
Oru nalll illana oru naal pavikum thathakum unmai thericha ne epdi avanga face pannura nu nanum pakura.
Said leave from there.

Flashback ends.

Ak: sorry shivangi na unaku nerya kashtam kuduthuta. Sorry 😥
Ne enga iruthalalum nalla iruku nu God kitta pray panikura. Remember the painful day.

Ashwin  in court. Their case held and announced they officially part away.

Ashwin saw shivangi comes out the court. ...

Ak :  I was happy today I saw my shivangi. Wait know not my anymore. She looking different and emotionaless.
And look like stone.

It's all because of me. She like a stone. And her glow on her face gone. ...

Ashwin thought she never smile. Her smile was lost. Ashwin move to her and said

Ak: sorry shivangi....

Sk: enkita ethuku sorry kekuringa. Natha gold digger, chatecterless, money minded ache... Enkitta ethuku sorry kekuringa... Ithuku tha aasai pattinga....... Then why should u say sorry to me...

Shivangi says remember the painful memories. And harsh words.

Sorry shivangi Ashwin looking down feeling guilty.

Na pora Mr. Ashwin.. Shivangi says and leaves without looking back.because look at him break her heart more.

Ashwin was feel again lonely. He wanted to stop her. Today he was techniquly lost her. Few tears flow from his eyes.... Look at retreating figure.

She is no more mine.... Ashwin said.

He is no more mine.... Shivangi said.

Both are again strangers now. Knowing strangers.

They meet again ..
Destiny will reunite... Them..
What will happen... 👉Next
Long time ku apram oru chapter...
Epdi nu comment and vote pannuga.

Bye 👋👋👋👋
love you all 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰