part 4

After class end taekook were going to cafeteria...

Jk:- bear you go I have to use bathroom..
and don't afraid ok..

Tae nodded and left...

In cafeteria

Tae was sitting and waiting for jk..
When he felt liquid poored on his head

Suzy:- look at this nerd...  How dare you to talk to my jk...

Tae:- I don't do anything.. please leave me..

Suzy:- you are staeling my jk...I will not leave .. girls..let's.. start

:- LAY A FINGER ON HIM AND YOU WILL SEE THE BEAST REAL IN ME

Suzy:- j..k..

Jungkook pov

I went to bathroom and after some time I come out and went cafeteria.. but when reached their I saw some bullying my baby my blood started boiling....then u shout at her

Suzy:- jk..why are you taking this poor side....

Jk:- shut your fucking mouth....

Suzy:- jungkook I want to tell you something ( while blushing)

Jk:- and what is it...

Suzy:- I I lik..e you...

Tae pov

When I hered she likes kookie I felt like crying...she is popular girl in collage kookie will accept her....I can't see my love with anyone..yes you hered right I fall in love with him....I just looked at Jungkook...who is laughing..

Jk:- haaaaa...haaaa...oh my ....

Suzy:- what happened baby...

Jk:- don't call me baby with your flithy mouth...and you like me...wow ...but just get in your head...I don't like you a little bit....as person... I should had rejected you politely but... what you done to my bear .... after that ... you want to be my girlfriend ..... EVERYONE LISTEN CAREFULLY IF I EVER SEE SOMEONE WHO BULLY OR HURT MY BEAR THAT WILL BE LAST DAY OF HIM/HER LIFE...
UNDERSTAND....AND LISTEN AFTER THIS DON'T COME TO CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO ME BECAUSE MY HEART' BELONGS TO MY BEAR... UNDERSTAND. 

And in this whole conversation tae was standing like stachue ....he can't believe that is crush loves him back....

Jk:- let's go bear....

Tae :- y..es kookie ☺️☺️☺️( blushing)