A Wonderful Performance

Y/N's POV:

    Ah, yes... School. The one place that literally sucks. The place that people my age dread the most. And the one place where the gang and I are currently at unfortunately... Sitting in a boring ass class full of people that are Pilties and very little Zaunites.

Ya see... There's a school where Pilties and Zaunites go to to learn and what not. Why? Hell if I fucking know? Who made this a thing? Pilties and Zaunites do NOT get along and it will forever be like that. There are very FEW Pilties that I tolerate who are Jayce Talisman, Mel, and Viktor but, he's originally from the underground. Which is my home.

Jayce is one of the teachers that teach here at the school. Mel, one of the councilman. And Viktor, one of the teachers here as well. I also like Heimerdinger but we rarely get to see him.

Anyways, this school isn't that bad but I strongly dislike being here... The Piltie students that go here are egotistical and annoying as fuck. They're stuck up and only care about themselves. That's it! But at least I'm not suffering here alone.

Right beside me is my adopted brother Mylo. Sitting while leaning back in his chair digging in his nose. Gross...

I rolled my eyes and looked to his other side and see Claggor, my other adopted brother. He's actually doing the work the teacher assigned to us. Also gross... Then there's Vi, my adopted sister, who's sitting behind me doing God knows what. I turned my head to glance at her only to see that she's about to throw a paper ball my way. She stopped right as she was about to throw it and caught me looking. I glared at her and she gave me an innocent smile and dropped the paper ball on the table in front of her.

The bell ringed, signaling that it's time to go to our next class. I got up and reached for my bag as the others did the same as well. "How come Mylo gets to sit by you and I don't?" Vi complained as the four of us walked out the door.

"Because you're slow" Mylo said nonchalantly with a smirk. Claggor and I shared a look and looked at Mylo while shaking our heads.

"Boy you know better than to taunt her" I said. Mylo shrugged his shoulders while Vi gave him a glare. "It's amazing how you're still alive" I scoffed as I made my way to my next class. Claggor agreed and then the three of them went their separate ways. I walked into my class to see a few students already there chatting and sitting in their seats while the teacher was a no show. I made my way to my seat in the back and layed my head on the wall behind me.

I closed my eyes for what felt like a minute or so until I hear footsteps coming my way and stopping in front of me. I open one eye to see the one asshole in this school that I despise...

Jackson

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I looked up at him to see him having a shit eating grin on his face while he had his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

"Good morning, freak~" He cooed a little at me.

"Good morning to you too, dick" I said, emphasizing the word "dick", trying not to sound pissed off. Cause his presence is pissing me off already. Jackson makes it his mission to make my life a living hell. Jokes on him, I'm from the lanes! My life is already hell as it is.

Jackson is one of the richest Pilties here because of his mommy and daddy. He despises Zaunites which doesn't surprise me but he's too much of a coward to pick a fight with one. Except me. I've never physically fought him and he doesn't know that I can easily knock his ass out but I'm not about to get expelled or get an earful from my dad. Jackson is also on the football team here so fighting him would definitely get me in loads of trouble... Is it worth it?