Where the 'Moment-ruining' Phone Call is Non-existent

Is this really happening right now?

I stare at him, dumbfounded, and wait for him to make the next move, but he doesn't do it. He wants me to take the final step, I realize.

I take one step forward, and that's enough motivation for him to dive right in and capture my mouth with his. The second his lips touch mine, I realize I've made a big mistake. I've never kissed anyone before. Virat sir, on the other hand, seems to have a lot of experience. I make a mental note to ask him his kiss count.

What? I just want to know! Don't judge me, okay?

Now, back to the main issue.

Remember when you had called Aniket a scaredy-cat when he was narrating his first kiss story? Who's the scaredy-cat now? This is karma, Sai!

I come out of my thoughts when he pulls back.

No! Don't stop!

I grip his collar and place my lips on his.

I really don't know what to do.

He starts moving his lips again and like a good student, I try and copy his movements. It takes a few seconds, but I think I finally understand how it's done.

I'm a fast learner. Keep it up, Sai, keep it up!

You thought tall guys were your type, but the kissing would have been so awkward, Sai! Virat Sir doesn't even have to bend too much, it's perfect!

No no no no, focus, Sai, focus.

After what seems like a really long tug of war game between our lips, we pull back and stare at each other. 

He caresses my cheek with his hand and opens his mouth to say something, but an impatient voice brings us out of our reverie. 

Feel free to comment and share your thoughts on the first chapter! 😊