Singing him a song...when he thought he don't love him...(1/2)

Enjoy reading:)

??1- sir u have to go to the boss's cabin...

??2- *sigh* how many times i should tell u kookie that Don call me sir...just call me hyung or tae ok?

Hearing this kookie smiled and nodded while butterfly were dancing in his stomach...

well they are...

Tae is a idol in hybe and Kookie is known as jeon Jungkook...Tae's manager...
they both love each other...and they both know it too...but still they didn't confess to each other...one waiting for the right time...and the second one insecure about himself... thinking that it's just his imagination that he love him...

let's get into the story...

Tae smiled and left...

while kook grabbed his cheeks...which were getting red...

Jk- Aishh this stupid heart... always beating loudly...

Jk said as he sighed...

??- talking to urself?...why tho?

?? said making kook jump in shock he was startled but he relaxed when he saw who it was...

Jk- ohh jimin hyung u just scared the hell out of me...

Jimin is also an idol who is just few months older than tae...they both are literally bestfriend...jimin have a boyfriend goes with the name agust d
pretty famous...

Jm- *giggle* sorry kookie...Btw why were u talking to urself?

Jk- uhh n-nothing hyung *avoid stares*

Jm- ohh now i know...

Jm said suddenly making kook look at him with shock...

Kook- u know?

Jm- it's about tae isn't?

Jm said and kook smiled shyly and then slowly nodded...

Jm- aww baby... propose already... I can't wait to see u two together...

hearing this kook sighed which make jimin confused...

Jm- what happened? kook?

jk- hyung u know na that tae is a famous idol and do u think the fandom of tae will accept this? tae will get hate just because of me...and moreover i don't think that tae love me...how can he love someone like me?

Jm- kookie why do u think so negative...and about the fandom hating u...u know if they are truly tae's fans than they will gladly accept u guyz...and even if some didn't...i am sure they will eventually do...cuz God damn u guyz are soo cute together...and about tae not loving u, i am his Best friend and i know what he likes and what not...that alien might not tell me...but he shows his feeling too...which u don't notice...u can literally tell he is whipped for u...when u look in his eyes...

jm said while looking at kook trying to make him understand...

Jk- thankuu hyung for telling me this...i was just so insecure about myself and all this...

Jm- my pleasure kookie...i am happy that i am able to help u...

Jm said and smiled...but then again said rather loudly...

Jm- Ohh i was here to show u something u know...

Kook- hmm...what hyung?

Jm- it's about u and tae...*smirk*

Kook- w-what i-is it hyung? is it something bad?

jm could tell that the boy was fu*king nervous just by looking at his face...