𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 (1/2)

Enjoy reading:)

Inspired by the song secret love!!

??- hyungieee come i wanna eat ice cream!!!

?? said to ??2 who was busy taking pictures of his baby...

??2- aishh let's go u big baby!! wait baby kookie don't run...

??2 said and run towards kook who was running towards the ice cream stall finally the ??2 arrived where the younger was and glared at the younger who just looked at him with his doe eyes... making it hard for him to be angry at the cute bunny...

Kook- taetae which flavor?

Kook asked to his boyfriend excitedly...who was looking at him fondly...

Tae- umm... strawberry is ok...

Tae said and kook nodded smiling and went to the boy who was selling the ice cream and bought two flavors of ice cream while the beautiful smile on his lips wasn't fading...but unfortunately no one could see the smile on his face because it was behind his mask...

soon kook came with the ice cream and handed one to tae and one to himself and then they walked somewhere where there were few people...who were minding their business...

they sat on the bench and started eating the ice-cream...

Well let me tell u about them...

well Kookie is known as the Jeon jungkook who is a well known idol...is in a group named BTS...there are 7 members in BTS...Kim namjoon and kim seokjin are boyfriends...While Min yoongi and Park jimin are boyfriends...Hobi has a girlfriend named y/n and Last but not the least Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are boyfriends...they are on temporary break and decided to focus on their solos...

but that didn't stop taekook from meeting each other...

right now they both are in the street hands in their hands...on a little date...why? because the younger started whining saying to the older that he wants to go out with his handsome boyfriend and who was Taehyung to stop his adorable baby...so he agreed and now they are sitting on the bench after buying an ice-cream...and enjoying the cool breeze...and a beautiful view of the night...

Kook's head was on tae's shoulder...while he was eating his precious ice-cream...

Suddenly Kook put his head up and looked at tae...who looked at him waiting for him to say something...

Kook- can't we stay like this forever?

Kook said and tae smiled softly at him and caressed his cheeks...

Tae- we will stay like this forever baby...

Kook- u won't leave me ever right?

Kook asked and tae was quick to shook his head...

Tae- never...

Tae said with his soft voice making Kook smile even though tae couldn't see the smile he still saw the smile on his eyes...

They both were looking into each other eyes....slow night chilly breeze was making there hairs wave...and the Moon light was falling on there faces...

Tae looked into kook eyes which were shining more because of the moon light falling on them...

Tae slowly leaned in making kook close his eyes...and there lips meet...

for a passionate kiss...they both kissed softly...like the time stopped and they didn't want it to come to an end...They were kissing like there is no tomorrow not caring about anything in the world...

While they were lost in there moment they forget that some eyes were on them from the moment they came and sit on the bench..and that were none other than sasaeng...

who was shocked at first to see Taehyung and Jungkook there...and couldn't believe it but when taekook removed their mask he smirked evily before clicking the pics of them while they were kissing and went away with a smirk which was really creepy...

With taekook...

They were still kissing oblivious of everything and back away when there lungs started shouting for some oxygen....

Tae Then pecked Kook's forehead lovingly...

Tae- i love u and will love u forever... I won't ever leave u...u are mine...

Kook- i love u too taetae and i will also love u forever...i also won't leave and u are also mine...

Kook said and tae chuckled...

and then they spend their time together happily...

After spending their little date in fun and teasing while giving some kisses here and there they went to their house...

not knowing what is coming for them next...

----------------

I wanted to say thankuu soo much for 100+ reads in my book...i really seriously never really expected it...i was not confident about this book...i know 100+ might seem nothing to some of u..but it is really a big thing for me...i again really appreciate it...and love each of u guyz soo much for reading this book...

Borahae💜💜