Chapter 3

After taking our showers we decide to go back to the family room and just talk. "Hey I seen a pool in here, it's down the hall from my room! !" Ally yelled walking down the hallway already in her bathing suit. We all jump up and run to our rooms so we can change. I pulled my hair into a messy bunny even tho it's probably going to get wet anyways. We walk in and the pull is huge! There is a diving board and a slide! " ladies first" Matt yells picking me up. "PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed/yell. "Nope!" He says throwing me into the pool. So much for not getting my hair wet. I take my hair out of the bun because it will get all tangly. "Ugh I hate you." I said "no you love me" he replied. I laughed. I got out of the pool because we wanted to take a picture of us all jumping in at the same time. So emily ran to her room and came back with a camera and a camera stand. She set it up to where there was a time. "3...2..1 JUMP!" Emily yelled and we all jumped in at the same time. We got back out to look at the picture it looked super cool. "Let's play chicken." Joey said. We agreed. I was on antonios shoulders, emily on Matt, and ally on Joey. "One, two, three, go!" Ally yelled we all ran into each other and of course emily being the most clumsy out of all of us fell off. Me and ally laughed and continued to try and knock each other off. ally won because I'm clumsy too but not as bad as emily. We took turns on the slide and diving board and figured it was time for bed.