Deep thoughts

[A short summary: After a conversation they had with Gaty a few hours ago, Two has found themselves thinking deeply about their species as a whole and how they came to be... Pretty much everyone else there is so different to them in this world but why?]

Btw this doesn't have Two themself speaking in this, it's pretty much just someone narrating Two's thoughts. Either way I hope you enjoy reading this! <3

It had been a long time since the first episode of TPOT had released yet only recently Two had finally been able to bring themself to record it. I mean well who could've blamed them? they had yet to recover from what happened last time, also alongside the fact that their mental health had been an all time low during that time.

Thankfully they didn't have to face a beating from their own contestants this time and they seemed to have enjoyed hosting this time! Finally things were starting to go how they wanted it to be and it really seemed like Two was starting to enjoy themself for once!

However there was one conversation that made them feel different... and that was that one with Gaty. They never really had a deep chat like that before... it actually got them wondering

What did they actually wanna be?

Ever since birth Two had been convinced to liked maths like everyone else, of course you'd expect that from an algebralien however this green integer was rather different... You see. Two eventually did end up figuring out that they did indeed hate maths and pretty much everything to do with it (despite numbers since well they were one themself)

So who was this algebralien who had attempted to convince Two to like doing maths? Well that was actually Four, that same algebralien that they had gotten their contestants for their show from. Some could even say that the integer stole them from him but that wasn't their intention right?

Well until today they had never really thought deeply about exactly why they took Four's contestants... Two's opinion on him was surprisingly indifferent so they weren't too sure why they did what they did, was it perhaps anger? Maybe they just was interested in hosting... Or maybe it was even worry?

Worry that the unpredictable algebralien would hurt the contestants even more than he already had before...

That brings us here, why Two was thinking deeply about themself currently... Their views on themself and others have never been thought much about but here they now were laying on the grass questioning everything that had ever happened to them technically.

Then they found that they were now thinking back to what they wanted to be, what did this integer want to do in the future? Then it hit them, when they listened to music for the very first time... The way they felt... the passion, the joy and the emotion... When one of their contestants brung up them needing a new cake at stake theme tune that feeling of excitement came rushing back to them.

Maybe that was it...

Maybe what Two wanted to do in the future after TPOT ends...

Was to start composing music!

Only time can tell if they end up going through with it after all this competition is over...