FDNG 2

Chapter 2

Taylor sat next to Karlie's bed, rubbing her wife's hand. She kept on kissing it ever since they entered the room.

Karlie is still unconscious. Looking at her, she just seems to be in a deep slumber. But the bruises and the bandages around her head speaks about the real situation.

"Her parents are on their way. I'll just go look for her doctor" Cara said leaving the room.

The sounds of the machine are the only thing you can hear inside. Taylor can't still believe what happened to her wife's lovely face. She softly caress her cheeks and a single drop of water escape her left eye again.

"Karlie..." was the only word that left her mouth.

Seeing her significant other's face breaks her multiple times but this one is different. This one is something she never expected; this feeling is all new to her and it is killing her.

She feel so helpless but she never missed a seconds praying for her spouse condition. Then all in a sudden, all the good times they spent together flashed into her head.

FLASHBACKS

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

"Maybe it's the air conditioner. I'll inform the staffs about it"

"That dress is beautiful..."

"Thank you"

"But it would look better on my bedroom floor"

"You're seriously drunk right now."

"No I'm not drunk. I'm Taylor. And you are?"

"I'm not interested."

"Do you realize that you're even turning me on more"

Annoyed, the taller girl left her spot but the persevere blonde lady followed her "Please, I promise I'm better when I'm sober."

"So does everyone"

"Just please tell me your name"

"Why should I?"

"Because I want to know the name I'll be screaming for the next few hours" She laughed "I'm just kidding. But seriously, just tell me your name and I'll stop"

"Fine. Karlie"

"Karlie? Karlie... Lovely name"

~

"Come on Taylor, close your eyes!"

"What, why?"

"Because you won't enjoy my gift if you're eyes are open"

"Can you just give it to me?"

"No. Close your eyes Swift!"

"Alright, alright"

.

.

.

.

.

"Karlie... that's—it's... It was a kiss, is it right?"

"I love you"

"Oh my god. This can't be happening. Oh my gosh, I love you too Kloss"

"I told you, you won't enjoy my gift if your eyes are open."