On the road

The sun rose up on Amarti's wagon as it woke him up. He felt like he ran a mile as he found he was naked with his cloak as a blanket. Then saw next to him Holo asleep.

He freaked out a bit remembering how he just had sex with a girl he just met, and a supposedly goddess at that

He freaked out a bit remembering how he just had sex with a girl he just met, and a supposedly goddess at that. He remembered how she ravaged and dominated him last night like some whore. He was embarrassed but at the same time felt aroused. He was practically raped  by a girl he just met yet he felt alive. He felt himself getting hard thinking of it.

Holo then started to wake up. 

She was a bit dreary eyed till she saw Amarti and smiled.

"Good morning my darling." Said Holo all seductive.

"A morning Holo." Said Amarti a bit all embarrassed.

"Last night was amazing."  Holo as she got on top of him.

"Yes about that, sorry just trying to figuring things out." Said Amarti. "Sorry it's just it all happen so fast. I mean I meet a beautiful girl who is a goddess no less says she loves me and takes my virginity." He was cut off by a kiss from Holo.

"Just don't worry about it." Said Holo as she lay him down and saw his penis was erect. "Seems I need to do something about that." And with that she grabbed hold of it getting a gasp from Amarti as Holo started to jerk him off.

"Wolves mate for life which means you are mine now." Said Holo in his ear while licking it. Then licked her way down passed his neck to his torso to his manhood and took the whole thing in her mouth getting a bigger gasp from Amarti as Holo placed her hands under his ass and lifted him up as she sat up sucking him off like crazy.

"Holo that feels so good." Said Amarti as he so shot a load down Holos throat that she swallowed happily.

"Holo please marry me." Said Amarti in a daze as Holo reached behind his head and pulled him to her as she pressed her lips to his in a deep kiss slipping her tongue as she placed another hand on his ass giving it a squeeze as she kept kissing him a kiss that last for a couple of minutes. His hands at his side as Holo dominated him again.

"Keep your promise and and I will." Said Holo reminding him he said he would help her get home.

"I will I promise I mean it." Said Amarti between breaths.

"I mean it too." Said Holo in a serious tone as she sat away." I want to go home, but I also want a family. And again tho I know we only just met I truly have fallen in love with you and want to start a family with you." She turned to him tears falling.

"Please take me away from here. Take me home and be my husband and give me children I don't want to be alone anymore." 

Amarti pulled her in for a hug as he kissed her surprising her as she quickly returned it.