A little love struck! ♥

Leigh-anne's POV;

"Where the hell is jade?" Jesy screamed. It was 11:30 and we were all wondering the same thing. "I don't know but where ever she is i bet it's for a good reason!" I say trying to reassure Jesy. "What if she got lost? Or worst kidnapped?!?!?" Perrie screamed pacing around the room. All of us were pacing and screaming and worried. When all of the sudden the door creaks open. "Hey girlys!" Jade says beaming. "Where where you?!" Perrie says with a worried yet relieved tone. "With niall" She's says smiling. "With niall?" Jesy asks "Um yea we kinda went on a date" She syas that when we all got quiet and you can literally cut the tension with a knife (A/N not sure if that the actual saying or something but just go with it lol)  "You're cheating on me?!" I say holding my heart like it hurt and with that everyone burst out laughing.

"Tell me the details" Perrie said smiling and we all jumped onto her bed. "Well nothing happened really we just went to the pool hung out for a few and he walked me upstairs and kiss my cheek.." She says smiling shyly. "Aww jade is totally crushing!" I say and Jade says "Am not!" And we all shout "yes you are!" And she smiles shyly and says "Maybe a little?". 

Louis POV;

The door comes open and niall apears smiling. "How was it my little nialler? Was she mean? Tell me if she's mean so i could turn on the sass!" I say. "Louis she's amazing and she is nice so no need for the sass master." He says laughing. "Whats she like?" Harry asks while on his phone. "She has purple hair brown eyes and a amazing personalty" he say adding this part "Ooh and she is in perrie's band". "Zayn smiles and says "Yea that's jade". we all laugh and talk about it while harry stayed in the corner with his phone..odd.

harrys POV;

Wow he exactly described the girl i met at the pool. wait.. thats her! Jade! Crap im crushing on nialls girl.. well it isn't his girl exactly.. i mean they only went on one date. Stop thinking this styles! Niall is your friend and he likes her. Looks like somebody's not going to sleep tonight. It was now 12:00 and everyone fell asleep except me. I kept thinking about her well i got myself into a predicament.

____________________________________________________________________________

well guys im tire so im going to bed but i have a anouncement!! You could be a part of my story! I need a new main character for one of the boys besides niall & Zayn or harry it's like for louis and liam cause in my story they arent dating eleanor or danielle so if you want to be apart of this little story comment below characters name and age and i dunno 3 facts about them! goodnight loves :)

~Bri:*