Chapter 1: meeting

Farmer sanP.O.V:
I got up and made something to eat then I went to work on the garden Papyrus was going to be gone for the day to go a help with other peoples gardens. I was about to go and pick some vegetables in till I spotted a skeleton that had a blue jacket with a big chunk of his skull missing eating a carrot from the garden I walk up to him and said "you know you could of just ask to eat one of the plants or something" the skeleton then looked at me with a death kind of glare "hi am farmer sans but you can call me farmer and what's your name" I said with my hand out to shake his hand but he just started at me"that's ok you can tell me your name when you're ready to but why are you out here"

Horror P.O.V:
I started at the farmer not responding to him "well you can come inside if you what and I can make you some food" he said I jumped up when he said "food" because I did like to eat so I went inside with him "you can just sit on the couch as I make something for you" I nodded at him and then he went to the kitchen and I looked around it wasn't so bad there was a tv and the living room wasn't that small "ok am done I hope you like a sandwich" he place the food in front of me and I started eating fast "slow down there buddy don't eat to fast" he said but I annoyed him and in seconds I was done "wow you do eat fast" he said with a smile and grab my plate and was walking away in till I said "horror" he tuned around and said "what?" "My name is horror" I said.

Farmer P.O.V:
"Well ok horror do you have some we're to stay?" He was getting up and said "no-" then he fell "are you ok!?" I said with a worry face "am fine" he said. I helped him up and placed him on the couch "how about this in till you recover you can stay here but you have to help me around here" I said I told him he can stay he in till he recovers because I seen a big cut on his body. I got up and said"wait here am going to get some bandages for your cut" "don't worry about that cut it isn't fresh" he said looking mad a little "don't lie to me I can see it is a fresh cut so no use of lying to me" I said.

Horror POV:
I tried to lie to him about the cut I had on my body but it didn't work and I tried to remember how and why I got this cut and then he was back with bandages "ok this maybe be wired but I have to lift your shirt up so I can put the bandages ok" he said "fine...." I said looking a little annoyed. He lifted my shirt and started to wrap the bandages on the cut and I watch him

Farmer pov:
I finished bandaging him and put down his shirt "do you want me to help you to the room your going to have in the meantime?" I said to him "no am fine-" he said trying to get up but fell but I caught him in time and carried him to his room and put him sitting on the bed "thanks for helping me ig....." he said looking away "you should get some sleep ok" I said "fine....." he said laying on the bed

Horror pov:
"Am Going to check on you in a hour ok have a good nap" he said leavening and closing the door. I was slowly falling asleep

(Wow my first time doing this and it was just 665 words not bad and I hope you like this book more parts coming soon have a good day/night)