~explination~ (+warnings)

⚠️what to expect/ tw⚠️
•death
•boy x boy
•alternative universe
•non-canon events/ personalities
•ships you may not agree with
⚠️there might be other things so be cautious going ahead⚠️

Brief meanings :
"Abc" - talking.
Abc- narration for story
Abc - author
'Abc' - thinking
Abc - emphasis on words
(This changed a bit from my other book as this is my second time writing one I want it to be better.)
EXPLANATION / DESCRIPTION.

⚠️no quirks⚠️
Izuku Midoriya was a 18 year-old boy that never left his room. Izuku had billionaire parents, his dad was a VERY successful businessman and his mom was always traveling for her career as a model, giving them more profit. Izuku was a cheerful boy that lit the room with his smile, he went to a prestigious high school and had a lot of friends. He loved his life, even though his parents couldn't be there he had the maids and other workers around the house that he loved. Especially his class, class 1-A. Everyone in that class were the best of friends, they all had constant sleepovers. In the first year Izuku dated Ochako for a while then it didn't work out and they became besties instead. A while later he started dating 'the love of his life' Shoto Todoroki. An 'incident' changed everything for Izuku. He no longer smiled, left his room, talked to others, he barely ate or slept unless the servers forced him. All day, every day, he would stare blankly at the wall, having his knees to his chest and rocking back and forth. There was no hope for Izuku Midoriya.

Or would this new house worker change his life?

A: enjoy this book going forward my dear readers 😘🫶