Enemies?

Steve pov:

I wake up to my alarm blaring. 'Why is it set so goddamn early?' then I remembered. "Shit Im gonna be late!" it wad the first day of school. I had been dreading this day. The day i had to go back to all those annoying people. Especially that freak, Eddie Munson. I really hoped he had moved schools but I doubted it since he barley moved here last year. "Hey dingus! Hurry up we're gonna be late!" I heard my best friend Robin yell from down stairs. She would sometimes walk to my house if she woke up really early. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to find her sitting by the door, basically falling asleep. "God Harrington, what took you so long?" she asked in an annoyed but jokingly tone. "Sorry i forgot it wad our first day." Robin laughed as we walked out towards my car. I ignored her and got in the car and began driving to school.

On our way to school me and Robin talked about how much we wanted to turn around and go back home. But soon enough we pulled into the parking lot, got out, grabbed our bags, and we were on our way to our first class of the year. I was quite surprised that i hadn't seen munson at all this morning. Considering the fact that last year he would be outside on the steps smoking every morning. But just my luck, he was in my first class.
Me and Robin sat down together at a table in the back as i let out a sigh. "Whats wrong dingus?" she asked me "Why does stupid muns-" I was cut off by the teacher coming into the class. "Hello class! My name is Mrs. Hawking and i will be your history teacher this year!" she said with a smile going ear to ear. 'The history teacher didn't seem that bad this year, i hate to say it but i kinda liked her.' after introduction she began to talk again "Alright guys, now i will be assigning seats. I know you guys want to sit by your friends or significant others-" she looks at me and Robin and we both look at each other and gag "but i have to do this or.. Ill lose my job." she continued making me chuckle a little.

She sag everyone in their places in alphabetical order and since mine and Robin's last names begin with H and B we were two of the first one to be seated and sadly we got sat away from each other but not to far away. Soon enough the letter M came and it was Munson's turn. I hoped and prayed he sat away from me 'please please please don't sit by m-' my train of thought was cut off when the teacher said "Ok Eddie you will sit with Steve for the rest of the year!" i groaned and looked up to see Eddie's stupid grin as he sat next to me. "Hey stevie" "shut up munson" i ignored him for the rest of the class and it eventually ended but just my luck, me and him had the same schedule. 'This is gonna be a long long day. ' i thought to myself and i let out a long sigh.

After school me and Robin talked about our day on our way home her day didn't sound that bad. But i started rambling on about mine. Soon enough we made it to her house and i dropped her off and waved. As i drove home it began to thunder. Just then i remembered that i had work after school at 5:00 and sighed once again. I got home showered, changed and by then it was already five so i grabbed my keys and left. By that time it was lightly sprinkling but you could tell from the sky that there was a storm coming. I picked up Robin and we went to work. It wasn't busy. I mean it was a rainy Monday afternoon. No one comes in on these days. Eventually 8:00 rolled around and our shift was over so i dropped of Robin and went home. The storm was moving very slow it was raining now but not that hard. I got home showered again, changed, ate, did some chores, and went to bed around 12:30.