Chapter 1

"Nice to meet you where you been?
I could show you incredible things.
Magic, madness, heaven, sin.."

***

Taehyung is nervous about attending his school reunion. It was eight years ago when he last stepped in the campus. The familiar halls of the school building made him reminisce the past years he had stayed in the university.

Taehyung was then the youngest art professor in Seoul National University. After graduating from college and finishing his master's degree, he applied as an Associate professor and he was gladly accepted by Dr. Choi, the school administrator. At age 25, Taehyung has good credentials and became one of the prides of SNU.

He was invited in this reunion because his friend Park Hyunsik, his fellow professor, asked him to come. He said that the Alumni from Batch 2014 are coming today and Taehyung was not allowed to say no. So he mustered up all his courage to attend the reunion, even though he wasn't sure if the cause of his apprehension would even appear in the said event.

"Everything's gonna fine. Eight years gone but they are all the same. But of course, they already matured but I don't think they changed completely. I think Professor Kim is still their favorite teacher." Hyunsik chuckled over the line and he could still remember how Hyungsik teases him whenever there are general meetings and the walls need repainting because of the stubborn students who write,

"Sasaengnim Kim Taehyung, I love you."

"Teacher Taehyung, marry me."

"Professor Kim, please notice me."

"Alright Hyung. See you in two weeks." Taehyung agrees.

And now, he is walking slowly towards the school's hall and he can already hear the music banging from the speakers. He entered the hall and a lively atmosphere welcomes him. A young woman from the registration table approached him and she screamed when she recognized him.

"Professor Kim? Oh my God. You're here. Thank you for attending." The woman who seems familiar bowed before him and he smiles when he recalled her.

"Ms. Son Ye Jin? The school gymnast. How are you?" Taehyung offered his hand for a shake which she excitedly accepted.

"I'm perfectly fine Sir. By the way, who's with you?" the woman asks shyly.

"I'm alone. How about you?" Taehyung asked and a tall man went to her side and bowed before him too.

"Sir. It's Hyun Bin. I hope you still know me." The guy scratched his head and they both laughed.

"Of course, who will forget the stubborn Student Council president?" Taehyung laughs and he remembered something.

"So you guys are a thing until now?" Taehyung teased them which made Ye Jin blushed.

"Yes. And we're getting married this year Sir. I will send an invitation to you." Hyun Bin said and pulls Ye Jin closer to him. Hyunsik is right. They matured but they never changed drastically.

"You can enter now the hall, Sir and meet the guys or if you already starving, there is a food buffet on the left wing. See you later Professor Kim." Ye Jin ushered him inside and the couple went back to the registration area to meet the other attendees.

There are many people inside and he can recognize some familiar faces. Most of them greeted him and he smiles in return. He decided to go to the buffet table to get some snacks. He was getting some canapés when a guy bumped him and he was about to retaliate when he saw the familiar tattoos in his right arm.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung squeals when he saw him. The man hugged him and tapped his shoulder.

"Sir, I thought you didn't recognize me at all." Jungkook smiles and Taehyung was delighted to see him.