CHAPTER 5

"Just stay behind me."

You nodded as you both walked forward. You looked at each other as Taehyung opened the door.

"Aish- What took you both so long?"

Hoseok spoke as he walked inside the door while pushing you both aside. He sat down on the couch and Taehyung sighed while looking at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

"You should have told us before coming here."

Taehyung turned back to face you and questioned. "Tell me. Why did you call us both here?"

You sighed while wiping your forehead and spoke.

"I just felt lonely, so I thought of calling you both here."

You guys talked a lot with each other and you felt much better. Both your friends left your house when you realized it was late.

LATER

It was almost 10 pm and you were getting ready for bed

It was almost 10 pm and you were getting ready for bed. You were in your short nightgown, looking at the mirror while combing your hair. You felt much better after your friends came over and were glad cause you weren't feeling scared anymore.

You were combing your hair when the cold breeze hit your exposed back. You looked through the mirror to see that the window was open

You walked towards the window to close it but your breath hitched when you saw the same man. Just like last time, he wore a mask and had a cap.

He was looking at you and you started breathing heavily. 

You immediately closed the window and you placed a hand on your chest, as you were breathing heavily.

You stood for a second, trying to calm yourself from what you had just encountered. A part of you said that it was just a coincidence and he was just passing by the road as usual. But the other half said, that you should watch yourself around him.